Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » San Diego 2006 Reports from the Edge (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: San Diego 2006 Reports from the Edge
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Nightcrawler said this...

"I was assuming that everyone would understand it's a joke based on when/where it was posted.

Everyone was saying how nice I am and how nice the site was at dinner, that I announced I was giving it up and closing it down on Sunday.

Well, at least they all laughed. Guess you had to be there."

Eeeeek. Don't do dat no mo'.

Scared seven years off me.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
Guys, where are the pics and so forth? I've been living vicariously through your tales but like any junkie I need a stronger fix. I'm totally not jealous of all the fun you all had. Cleaning out years of accumulated junk from our room was soo much better.

*points to Abin and MEL and Quis accusingly* Ask them!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
[QB]Guys, where are the pics and so forth? I've been living vicariously through your tales but like any junkie I need a stronger fix. [QB]

I'm with matlock on this....where are the pics?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I know I promised to do this earlier but I've been just a tad bit busy since I got home from my Adventure (as Pagan Lass calls it)

Click for fullsize image

So here's the first of the pics.

From left to right around the table:

Abin Quank, Quislet Esq., Caliente, Ravenette84, L.E.G.I.O.N.John, Mr. Kent Shakesphere, Mogli, Nightcrawler, & Outdoor Miner.

Photo Taken by Antiquated Computers Lad

Cleverly hiding just off camera: Mechana

[ July 26, 2006, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Oh and here's one of Caliente with her sunglasses on so that the fire in her eyes doesn't show...

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

And another one of Cali, this time I caught her collaborating with my new arch-enemy...

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Abin Quank

And just so you guys don't think Cali was in Every Pic I took, he's the Semi-Imaginary Poster known as STU.

Click for fullsize image

Nice disguise, STU but ya didn't fool me...

[ July 26, 2006, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Abin Quank

Sorry guys but that's all for now. I have to clear some old stuff off of my personal web space to make room for the rest of the pics.

The file size of the pics from my new camera is just plain huge (about 1.5 - 2.2 MB each!)

Help!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Gramps doesn't like know it but I was in San Diego at the same time you guys were. Heres a pic of Me, Jailbait Lass, My Wee Fem, Amber, and Tiffany Spiffany sneaking into the convention.

Click for fullsize image

Can you guys like tell who is like who?

<GIGGLE>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
And another one of Cali, this time I caught her collaborating with my new arch-enemy...

Click for fullsize image

Gee Abin, Caliente covorting with the enemy?? *GASP* blast you Greg Rucka!!!! blast you to hell!!!!

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
So no inflatable Cobiesque friends, but here is the Ggrrggian dessert that Kent, Mechana, Antiquated Computers Lad and I shared on Thursday night (I think Abin was off doing top secret submariner activities):
 -

MEL - [LOL] on the Ggrrggian dessert! You make a faraway washed up LMBer feel all missed and stuff! [Smile]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
So, Cali is like our hot little ambassador, eh? I love it!

Welcome Raven!

I miss Stuey!

Everyone looks great! (Quis, love the moustache!). Miner still is the rockstar of Legion World!

Great pic Everyday Girl! [Big Grin]

Every single con where LWers meet, I want more and more for the mega-meeting of 2008 to happen--we all need to be in the same place at once!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Every single con where LWers meet, I want more and more for the mega-meeting of 2008 to happen--we all need to be in the same place at once!

How about the Super-Stalag of Space? [Nardo]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
And just so you guys don't think Cali was in Every Pic I took

Don't let him fool ya. I nabbed his camera when I stalked the enemy. [Wink] Might explain why my eyes are always so red-- it's the evil inside!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ravenette84
here by somewhat popular demand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ravenette84   Author's Homepage   Email Ravenette84         Edit/Delete Post     
oops Caliente you evil is showing again!
If your not to careful you'll end up like me and not be able to look or act innocent.

--------------------
Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!

From: San Leandro, California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.