Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » San Diego 2006 Reports from the Edge (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: San Diego 2006 Reports from the Edge
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Cali is this you?

From Newsarama 5.2 about 52

'There was one weird San Diego experience, though (in the hallway, I think), where some fan made a joke that pretty much matched one of our endings. Needless to say, I had her locked up until next May. After which, I’ll hire her.'

Tell me it is and what you said!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hahaha. I wish I could!! (Then DC would hire me. [Wink] ) But, alas, when I spoke with Wacker it was mostly about Legion and JSA.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
So no inflatable Cobiesque friends, but here is the Ggrrggian dessert that Kent, Mechana, Antiquated Computers Lad and I shared on Thursday night (I think Abin was off doing top secret submariner activities):
 -

MEL - [LOL] on the Ggrrggian dessert! You make a faraway washed up LMBer feel all missed and stuff! [Smile]
Hmmm, are you sure that's Ggrrggian? Looks more like one of the delicacies we enjoy in the Variable Realm! [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Me! Me! Me!

I didn't get any good pics of you before my camer croaked! Didn't picks of Mechana, LegionJ.O.H.N., ravenette84 and some others from SD, so if you want to be manipulated, just let me know!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
[Frown]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Me! Me! Me!

I didn't get any good pics of you before my camer croaked! Didn't picks of Mechana, LegionJ.O.H.N., ravenette84 and some others from SD, so if you want to be manipulated, just let me know!
PM Me an e-mail address and I'll send you some...

Me, Kent, LEGIONJohn, You, Quiz, Miner, Nighty, Cali, Mowgli, Ravenette84... Maybe even... STU!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahem!

<Cough> more photo's and stories of scandal please
<cough>

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway Lad,

If you had been with us there would have been more scandals.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Ahem!

<cough>

How about scandal lite? (Very lite!)

Quinlan Vos hugged me! Yep, that's as scandalous as my life gets: surreptitous hugs!

For those of you who are not huge Star Wars comics fans, Quinlan Vos was a popular Jedi character in the comics series. I kept seeing this man around the Dark Horse booth at SDCC that people told me was the artists model for Quinlan Vos. When I met him later at a party I asked who he was in real life. He said: "this will be easier", then he hands me a business card, gives me a big squeeze, and disappears into the crowd. Turns out he actually was a male model, that's who he was in real life. So I hugged a model! Shawn even managed to feign jealousy when he found the business card. [Wink]

From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
From what little I saw, Shawn doesn't have to feign jealousy.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Faraway Lad,

Well maybe next time. where I lead will you follow?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Faraway Lad,

Possibly. It depends upon the nature of the strip club. [Wink]

--------------------

Faraway Lad

remember that poled dancing place we went to last time Quis? I still cant belive where she put her tips.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
<cough>

I didn't take any pictures. Never do.

I did some shameless flirting while I was there, to my own surprise. I don't think it was noticed, which is no surprise.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Wait till 2008....then lead away!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.