Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Official LMB Leader Election Debate Thread: January 2008 Edition (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Official LMB Leader Election Debate Thread: January 2008 Edition
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
What would you choose as the official dessert of the LMB?

Baked Alaska! [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
If you weren't running or were not inclined to vote for yourself, which of the other candidates would have your vote and why?

And who, among those not running thus far, should be running? Why?

Nova Girl would make, as indeed would all the candidates, an excellent leader. Feisty fun and fiery with a drive to succeed and the ability to make decisions, it would be a pleasure to serve under her.

In terms of those who should be running I second the right honourable gentleman’s suggestion that the Noble Prince from Planet Hyustyn would be a strong candidate in any upcoming election.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
To maintain interest in the group, should the LMB start suspending members for odd and out of date loopholes in the constitution?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

What you mean like unauthorised statue erecting in a public place. [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I would never use rules of dubious legality to eliminate other members of the LMB.

Boy? Boy? Where's my stylist boy? It's time to get me ready for the election and he's no where to be seen. Also call the service tell them to send my date over to the HQ.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
To maintain interest in the group, should the LMB start suspending members for odd and out of date loopholes in the constitution?

Oddly enough, while researching our Constitution recently, I discovered a little-known Prohibition law forbidding the use of alcohol and recreational drugs. I'm afraid if we began enforcing that one, we'd have to turn Legion world into a prison planet! [Smile]
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Candidates,

Now that I have voted, have you lost interest in me? Do you still respect me?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Of course I do. You're a voter, not one of those dumb surfer boys I meet up in the ionosphere when I'm riding the surf re-entering Legion World's atmosphere.

Those silly boys are so sensitive. "Heard all about you 'Ronnie. Will you still love me tomorrow 'Ronnie?"

Like Duh Duuuude, Puleeeze I'm pretty sure I don't love you now. I just wanna pwn you and your rear end for a few hours. I'm pretty sure I could only love a boy with more than half a brain.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

You have always had my respect Quis and always will. Knowing you as a person and not just a voter has been a real pleasure.

My door is always open, pop in anytime for a chat.

--------------------
Faithfull

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.