Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Hey, let's reboot the Super-Companions! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hey, let's reboot the Super-Companions!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought that was settled. Many Non-Marvel Family Fawcett characters showed up in the DC Encyclopedia book. They also appeared in the POWER OF SHAZAM! series. Plus, isn't Bulletwoman one of the new Soldiers of Victory?
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... maybe you're right. I was thinking there was still a problem for some reason, but I could be completely confused...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe this guy could use the work

-

[ November 29, 2011, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
*snicker*
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Tee Hee. We used to call my dad Nature Boy because of his 2 middle initials--N.B.

Never really pictured him riding a lightning bolt in his boxers though. Swinging from a vine maybe ...

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

From BoLB, Adv. #308:

Matthew Maynard, Seattle, Wash.: "NATURE BOY . . . he can cause tidal waves, stop waterfalls, make volcanoes erupt."

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Not that - might be becoz i might be ignored if i said anything relevant:

e.g. Timber Wolf's chest hair - woofalicious!!!
Star Boy growing facial hair - enjoyed his super-sexy appearence.

There, i said it...smack me on the wrist now, girls LOL

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Re: Nature Boy

Man, he must have enjoyed the friction going on between his legs LOL

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Hi Nightcrawler,

Didnt know there was a new Soldiers team. who r the other members?

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I thought that was settled. Many Non-Marvel Family Fawcett characters showed up in the DC Encyclopedia book. They also appeared in the POWER OF SHAZAM! series. Plus, isn't Bulletwoman one of the new Soldiers of Victory?

Nightcrawler
Founder

Seven Soldiers
Eryk Davis Ester

Has anyone seen the original version of the Super-Companions tale from Superboy #101? Is it really just the same as the later tale, minus the Legion panels?
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Huh, that seems to be the first feature in the book but it doesn't rate a cover mention!

-

[ November 29, 2011, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Eryk Davis Ester

But somehow the reprint of it got chosen as the cover over the 2nd part of the LSV story!
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

You know, being changed from one dog breed to another dog breed doesn't really seem like that big of a problem. Call when you get turned into an iguana, we'll talk.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Back when I first read this story, I actually thought nothing of it. But now that I've read this thread, I've re-read the story, actually *looking* for the gay-ness. Well, when you look you can find a LOT! Anyone notice *where* Tree Man is holding that statue? Anyone notice Othar's constant hand gesturing? Anyone notice that thing those Dungeon Master guys are pointing at Shadow Man? Superboy's crown?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.