Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  41  42  43   
Author Topic: MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well we want Les to be smitten of course... and Tenz will be clueless. It'll be Taryn who eventually points out that Lester has a crush on Tenzil... much to Tenz' flabbergastation -- cool word.

We at one time had a reason why Les was working on Bismoll but I have completely forgotten it---

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Would you please not mention Lester and work in the same sentence?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

DUCK, Eryk-- it's Editor Lass!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
We at one time had a reason why Les was working on Bismoll but I have completely forgotten it---

Actually, I thinked Arachne pretty much sussed it out-- didn't it have something to do with his father sending him there as punishment for something?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sounds good to me though it'll drive a certain femme editor nuts, no doubt! Lester... PUNISHED? Why yes, indeed! *tee hee!* And of course Tiffany will be eating it up...!

So... did we decide Taryn & Lester were going to already know each other or not...?

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Remember how I said I secured copyrights?

Do you really think I put all our names on it?

[ August 08, 2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

So... did we decide Taryn & Lester were going to already know each other or not...?

Taryn and Lester? I don't think they should know each other.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

I have no idea who Tiffany is. You make her sound like Lori Morning sounds (From what I've read of her on the board, I've not read too much of her in comics.)

And I would advise against the dusty old "oh-no-daddy's-about-to-cut-me-off-we-have-to-go-stop-him" plot. Seen it too many times.

Eryk Davis Ester

Tiffany will certainly get a kick out of her brother actually having to work! She'll be doing all her rich jewelry heiress stuff, like trying to bribe her way into the Legion, and meanwhile he'll be stuck on Bismoll with a job!

Now, what could Lester have done that makes him deserving of so horrible a fate?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Smashed Daddy's fave Ming Vase during a sissy hissy?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

No, something more serious than that.....
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Lester is an only child.
Eryk Davis Ester

AHA!!! How's this: Lester is caught shopping in a thriftshop... and for behavior uncharacterstic of a Spiffany, he's punished by being shown what's it's like to really be a part of the working class! And even though its really a cushy government job, its still close enough to be considered horrendous punishment by Les!
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

No.
Eryk Davis Ester

Damn it, Lash! I told you we should have finished this while she was on her "break" from posting!
  This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  41  42  43   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.