Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!! (Page 39)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43   
Author Topic: MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
PAGE 10

Panel 1

Tiffany: It's... it's... Thora! Of Taltar!

Tenzil: Well, I can see how you'd mistake her for Darkseid. They do look like kind of similar in silhouette!

Panel 2

Taryn: Thora? Oh no! It's all my fault!

Lester: Oh, fiddlesticks! You guys aren't going to take this psychic powers nonsense seriously again, are you? Clearly she heard you guys just now when you were talking about Thora, and that's why she's having a "vision" of her.

Panel 3

Tenzil: Well, I hope you're right, Lester. I sure don't want to tussle with that femizon if I don't have to.

Lester: Pish Posh! I fought more powerful manhating women than her back when I was with the Super-Companions!

Panel 4

Incredible Girl (to Plant Lad): Say, aren't you Noyd Echad? As in Noyd and the Navigators?

Plant Lad: Why, yes!

Incredible Girl: Wow! You probably don't know this, but you're kind of responsible for me discovering my powers!

Panel 5

Plant Lad: Really?

Incredible Girl: Yeah. You see... the first thing I ever reversed the motion of was one of your space-lps. There was this whole rumor that if you played it backwards it proclaimed "Noyd is dead!" and, well, I'm glad it wasn't true.

Panel 6

Plant Lad: Oh, yeah. That whole rumor about my dying started about the time I had my accident which gave me my powers. Say, you know... you're pretty incredible, girl!

Incredible Girl: You know... I get that line a lot.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I [Love] MEL:TS

[Love] it, [Love] it, [Love] it

more, more, more!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
more, more, more!

Tell it to Tot Rocket! It's his turn to write!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
PAGE 11

Panel 1

*Thora & Eve enter some room or other containing the LoSCOA, Azura, Evillo, Malefico & Veilmist*

Thora: We have returned my friends... and hated foes!

Panel 2

Malefico *in chains*: What have you done to Veilmist, you hag?

Thora: Your powerful little teleporter friend is being kept sedated while we undertake her re-conditioning!

Malefico: "Re-conditioning"?

Thora: Eve?

Panel 3

*Eve lays hands on Veilmists's head*

Panel 4

Eve: It is done. Her loyalty to Malefico no longer exists. She serves US now.

Thora: EXCELLENT!

Panel 5

Malefico: ARRRRGH! Woman, I'll rip the flesh from your bones with my teeth!!

Thora: Perhaps... if you escape your bonds. And you aren't going to be doing THAT, now are you, male slime?

Panel 6

Evillo *also in chains*: BAH! Enough of this posturing! Thora, I demand to know what is going on here!!

Panel 7

Thora: Cretinous male, your demands hold no power over me! Still, I will tell you what is "going on here", as you put it, because it will please me to do so.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 12

Panel 1

Thora: As you well know, my dear King Malefico, the League of Scantily Clad Overendowed Assassins consists of many of the ex-wives and girlfriends of your son, Prince Evillo, all of whom were banished to the Realm of Darkness when he grew weary of them.

Panel 2

Thora: You may wonder why I, Thora of Taltar, alone among his ex-wives, did not merit a similar fate. Well, the truth is, the cretinous male tried. But fortunately, I had a bit of insurance against banishment.

Panel 3

Thora: You see, I had discovered that the royal family of Tartarus had taken an acute interest in the politics of the politics of the planet Bismoll, to the extent that you were hell-bent, if you will pardon the expression, on keeping the Bismollian Senate seat from the province of Littleburg unoccupied, or at least insuring that any occupants did not hold the post for long.

Panel 4

Thora: At the time I didn't know why, but I knew that it must be something important. And I knew that it would be quite inconvenient if the Bismollian government got wind of who was behind the frequent assassinations of their senators.

Panel 5

Thora: Which is why, of course, I instructed my partners Azura and Eve that if anything unfortunate happened to me they should let the Bismollians in one what I had learned.

Panel 6

Thora: Of course, in recent months, I have discovered the truth of what you were after. And I want it for myself. I have already made arrangements to have the scientist, Dr. Loy, delivered to me. And, with your help, I will be able to obtain the item that I need that is hidden in the offices of the Bismollian senate.

[ January 09, 2005, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 13

caption: we interrupt Thora's plot exposition to bring you the following MEL:TS EXTRA SPECIAL SPECIAL EXTRA! # 2 in a series!
"SHIRLEY YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS?"

Panel 1

(all panels show a drawing of the various Shirley described)

caption: Lester Spiffany's maid Shirley died after his drunken late-night rampage through the Spiffany kitchen caused a massive explosion!

Panel 2

caption: Tenzil had a maid named Shirley at his deluxe hover-apartment in the sky. She commited suicide after it was revealed that she was a plant by Evillo, placed to murder Tenzil!

Panel 3

caption: Evillo has a zombie maid named Shirley! She is currently awaiting re-reanimation after having her head removed accidentally by Lester.

Panel 4

caption: Shirley is the head space-maid on Legion World. She is still angry about having to clean up the mess Taryn recently made there!

*this will actually be this Shirley's first on-panel appearance!*

Panel 5

*all Shirleys together*

caption: What will the future hold for the Legion of Super-Shirleys? Stay tuned, true believer!!

Panel 6

Lester: HELLO! Can you say "story-padding"?

Tiffany: This page doesn't even COUNT as story-padding. It's more a pointless filler page.

Plant Lad: I warned Lash and Ester not to go to 40 pages! Those crazed fools!!

[ January 09, 2005, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Tot Rocket ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Lash and Eryk, have forgotten this lately? [Frown]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

It's my fault. I've got to re-read the entire series some time so I can figure out how to tie the whole plot together in the final issue, but I just haven't got to it.
Harbinger
Advisor

In your own time Eryk, just so long as it's soon [Big Grin]

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
In the meantime, how about putting out some trades? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It's my fault too, I kind-of dumped the whole "tying everything together' thing in Eryk's lap, because he's always so good at that.

EDE, I'm willing to help, though-- should we have a PM pow-wow and get this nailed down?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You must! *choke*
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Okay, so I'm re-reading the thread tonight, and should get back to moving on it.
Harbinger
Advisor

Hoorah!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 14

Panel 1

Malefico: My help? Woman, you've obviously taken leave of your senses.

Evillo: My father speaks for me as well, ex-wife!

Panel 2

Thora: Who said you would have a choice, cretins? Eve, dear?

Panel 3

*Eve approaches the bound men*

Evillo: NOOO! Keep the mind-witch AWAY from me...!

Eve: A bit of karma for all the times you had evil spirits invade the minds of others, Evillo? I find poetic justice quite delicious.

Panel 4

*Eve using her powers on Malefico & Evillo*

Panel 5

Eve: It is done. They are OURS now.

Panel 6

Azura: I simply adore when a plan comes together!

Thora: As do I! Eve, dispatch Veilmist and the cretinous males to Bismoll, right away! Meanwhile, we and the League of Scantily-Clad Overendowed Assassins shall see to the unfortunate demise of the current queen of Tartarus!

--------------------

This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.