Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Tag Team: The Day Legion World Stood Still (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LMB Tag Team: The Day Legion World Stood Still
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
"By George! Will ya look at that! That's some mighty fine mound of Jello there. I don't suppose you fellas need a spokesperson?"

The Jello Molds of Doom hovered around for a moment, but then defiantly attacked and tried to eat Bill! Unfortunately, centuries of product placement and gelatin consumption has made Bill the more dominant Jello force! In one quick move, the entire army of Jello molds is sucked into Bill Cosby!

"Woah! Now that's not something I do every day."

"Right on, sugah!" shouts Dollyputo.

Bill looks over. "Oh, hey, Dolly. Haven't seen you in a thousand years."

"Give or take." Dolly winks.

Catherine the Great and Pov look furiously at the remains of the battlefield. "No! My Jello molds!"

"What now?" Pov asked. "We've lost the Emerald Bosom & our hostage! Way to go!"

"Bah!" shouts Catherine, quickly picking up the unconscious Loser Lad. "Now we have another hostage!"

Miss Terious watches all of the proceedings. "No! Poverty Lad, how could you betray us?"

Pov shrugs. "She pays well?"

"Always about the money, huh, Pov?" Eryk Davis Ester asks, standing with Sonnie Bloke as Harbi quickly covered herself back up.

---

In space, Thora of Taltar's shuttle whisks past the large invading craft as Thora heads toward Orgasmis Major.

"Those invaders better leave some cretins behind for me to rule over!" she muses. "Impressive ship. Surely run by a female!"

---

Back on the ground, Arachne swings in toward the entrance to LMB headquarters just as Kid Gender Stereotype Reversal II arrives.

"Are you with the LMB?" KGSR II asked, out of breath.

"Yes, I am!" Arachne says, helping the Kid stay steady. "Do you know what's going on here? What's happening?"

"I don't know about that giant ship, but I've got an important message for the LMB! I've come to inform you that..."

[ October 11, 2004, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Future ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
... the Fruit Pie Deity is really Miss T's Sweet Cherry Pie, horribly mutated when some of Cobie's demonic seed was spilled on it!

And, what's worse, my intel says that Faraway Lad may delve into it's fruit filling, which would be horrible, because the Pie Deity has the power to...

[ October 06, 2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Trackstar ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...Transmute any male into Spotted Dick and Custard!!

<Interlude>
For the un initiated a traditional school dinner in the UK. honest!
<end Interlude>

"Oh my! poor Faraway" said Arachne "we must save him"

As Arachne and KGSRII headed off to save Faraway, Poverty Lad and Catherine the Great were in their space ship heading to the planet Ogasmis Major. Suddenly the proximity alarms sounded.
Pov looked at the scanner and groaned.

"Oh thats all we need, it's Vaginimus and its....

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
"Oh thats all we need, it's Vaginimus and its... Its... Looking for a traditional UK School Dinner of Spotted Dick and Custard!"

***Eddie Tor's Note***

Yeesh! I thout dat it was Thora on her way ta Ogasmis Majer, not Cathy da Slutty, and Pov...

But, What da heck do I knows?

***End Da Note***

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I know these tag team tales get a bit confusing (well they do if i get my way that is [LOL] ) but I thought Thora had flown past a large invasion ship and it was that ship not Thora which was on its way to Orgasmis Major. I had assumed mind you that Pov and the others were on the big ship which could be wrong also! [Eek!]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

**Interlude**

Whoops! My bad, Far. I just re-read the sentence I posted about Thora passing the ship and it DID sound like it was the invading craft, not Ms. Taltar, on the way to Orgasmis Major. I changed the sentence around a bit to read more clearly.

***end Interlude*

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Suddenly, Mearl Dox and the Red Bee entered the room and yelled, "What the hell is going on here?!"

Hoping that they could get a recap (without rereading the thread), someone summarized the adventure so far and said...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
We're not sure what's happening... BUT! as usual...

It's all Cobie's Fault!!!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, someone do a recap. I'm looking pointedly at Cobie at this point. [Wink]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

(I'll give it a try. [Wink] )

"It's all Cobie's fault!!!" EDE exclaimed, but Miss Terious quickly pushes him aside and walks up to Mearl Dox and Red Bee.

"Now, now, Eryk. You know better! Here's what we know so far...

"Eryk, Abin, Dev-Em, and I were all eating at Cafe Cramer when a mysterious ship attacked Legion World! Abin & Dev-Em went out to investigate!

"Elsewhere, Lucien Lad was showing Umber some fashion tips as Cobalt Kid & Lardlad looked on! Both groups were attacked by evil forces though. Were they the Monitor? A four-armed gorilla? Nope! One was a Durlan, who Loser Lad killed because alcohol melts them, and the other...was Cher!

"Cher, EDE, and I (Miss T) quickly erected a plan and headed toward Eryk's treasure chest of disguises. We opened it to find Dolly Parton, now a hard-light hologram with something like the Computo Matrix! Informing us that the attackers were after the Giant Hostess Fruit Pie Deity now under our protection, we hopped through the chest's interdimensional wormhole and popped over to protect Big Pie!

"Faraway Lad, Fat Cramer and Loser Lad were already there, guarding the Pie. But if Loser was there, who was the other Loser? Cramer joined the four of us as we rushed back to discover Lou was really...Catherine the Great! She quickly took Umber hostage in an attempt to get the Big Pie!

"Even Cher's low-level super-powers couldn't help us as Poverty Lad went traitor to assist the scantilly-clad hussie. They made a break for the Big Pie, Pov distracting most of us with the Emerald Bosom of Ekkra, which Dolly Parton had once also possessed! Elsewhere, Fat Cramer, Cobie, and Lardy joined the fray outside! Lardy got blown back inside, informing us the other two plus Dev-Em and Abin were abducted by the ship!

"It's been chaos here since then! Cher and an injured Lucien went to go help Far, but then Catherine the Great burst in with Umber. Harbinger and Sonnie joined us in fighting the Bosom. Fighting spilled over into where we were keeping the Pie Deity, so Faraway took it someplace...faraway! Things went bad to worse as the Jell-O Molds of Doom attacked!

"Luckilly, they didn't end up being THAT bad! Umber broke free, they ate the Emerald Bosom, and Harbinger's use of the THONG FORCE heralded the timely arrival of Bill Cosby. He solved all our problems as he consumed the gelatin! Catherine & Pov took Loser Lad as a hostage now and split!"

A voice suddenly sparks over the intercom, "Hey, guys! This is Invisible Brainiac here! Kent and I have been in the monitor room, noticing the crisises everywhere! Arachne and Kid Gender Stereotype Reversal II are outside fighting, heading inside, while Future and Varalent are frozen in the holo-theatre in town. Something odd is going on at the show, and we recently lost visuals!"

Kent's voice came over now, "We don't know what's happening there! The only two people who we think can help are Icefyre and Danny Blaine, both vacationing on Orgasmis Major! We sent Thora of Taltar to go retrieve them!"

Suddenly Abin's green visage appeared before the group. "Hey guys! We got problems! We're all hostage with Marvin of the Brood on this ship! Fat Cramer managed to convince a guard she was in love with the leader, so that now she's being taken to whoever it is for a personal audience! If we try to escape, Marvin's brood mother gets it!"

Arachne rushes in with KGSR II. "That's not all, guys! The Kid here informed me that the Big Pie is really Miss T's Sweet Cherry Pie..."

"My pie!" Miss T wailed.

"...and not only that, but it has the power to turn any male who consumes it into Spotted Dick and Custard!"

"Sakes alive!" Dollyputo declared.

Harbinger looks about. "Is that everything? Pov and Catherine are getting away now!"

"But we've got to save Faraway too!" Arachne exclaimed.

"We'll send a team after Pov & Cat, while some others try to track into the invading ship. We also need some others to go to the holos & also go and save Faraway. Wherever he is!"

"I'll find Faraway!" Cher announces, stepping forward. "But I'll need the help of two others, namely..."

[ October 12, 2004, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Future ]

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

*interlude*

Nice job Future. Only I only just noticed I'm injured. I guess I should go back and find out how that happened. [Wink]

*end interlude*

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

(Interlude)

I think Cat whipped you, actually. You probably should be fine by now!

And a who's where in case it was too confusing so that people can accurately add to were the tag-team is at:

LW Storage Room: Miss Terious, EDE, Harbinger, Sonnie, Cher, Lucien Lad, Lardlad, Dollyputo, Bill Cosby, Arachne, KGRS II, Umber, Loser Lad (captured), Catherine the Great (fleeing), Poverty Lad (fleeing)

Elsewhere on LW: Invisible Brainiac (MMB), Kent (MMB), and MLLASH (sleeping)

Invading ship (all captured): Fat Cramer, Cobalt Kid, Abin Quank, Dev-Em, and Marvin.

At the Holos: Future, Vee, and LMB Spectre

Horace, Far's pet Space-Whale: Faraway Lad, Big Pie

...Danny & Icefyre are on Orgasmis Major, with Thora en route.

*whoo*

(/end Interlude)

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*interlude*

Future, once again, you prove that you kick ass! Nicely done!

*end interlude*

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
*interlude* [ROTFLMAO] *interlude ends*

"I'll find Faraway!" Cher announces, stepping forward. "But I'll need the help of two others, namely...

...High Priestess Viviane and MLLASH! Only Viv can use the scrying pools on Avalon to accurately pinpoint Far's current location. And only she can bend time and space to transport Lash there in time to eat the Big Pie before Far becomes a spotted dick (and custard)!"

Still reeling from learning that her sweet cherry pie has become a fruit pie deity, Miss T. asks, "Why Lash?"

To which, EDE adds, "Jeepers! Isn't Lash allergic to pie?"

Dollyputo informs everyone, "Lash isn't allergic to pie. He just prefers to soak cork. But the time to discuss hobbies, isn't now! I concur with Cher that only Lash can digest the Big Pie and survive!"

Arachne, KGRS II, and Cher head to Avalon to find Viv!

Miss T., EDE, and Bill Cosby go to wake MLLASH!

Harbinger, Sonnie, and Umber chase after Cat and Pov to rescue Lou!

And Dollyputo, Lardy, and Lucien Lad are dispatched to rescue Future, Vee, and the LMB Spectre from the Holos!

Meanwhile, IB and Kent have a plan to rescue the captured LMBers from the invading ship. A good thing too, because at that precise moment, Fat Cramer is about to...

[ October 12, 2004, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Trackstar ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

*interlude again*

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
(Interlude)

Sonnie, Cher, (/end Interlude)

heh heh heh. How come none of us have noticed this yet?

*end interlude*

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.