Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:
Lou: On you KQII pic with the lense flare(?), it looks really good. And you used it perfectly, there this one artist, Chris...something something, who completely over does it, put your use (and Dean's, because I look over his stuff a lot) was right on.

Thanks Viv. I had to tone down the effect quite a bit to get it to work the way I wanted it to without completely obliterating the lighting I was trying to establish. Looking back at it a day or so later I'd say I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out now.

And Dean, why not repost the Moy Kid Q and Shikari you posted for Kat's challenge? That definitely belongs in this gallery!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Lou, great job coloring the Kid Q picture! Thank you very much!

Thanks for the nice words, too, Viv!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Any time Dean! [Smile]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the color assist Lou! Great gallery update so far...
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

[ December 04, 2004, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Click for fullsize image
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Click for fullsize image
Basilios
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basilios   Email Basilios         Edit/Delete Post     
Drake, your work is fantastic, just recently discovered it. Its good to see your use of angles. What artists inspire you??
Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

There are plenty of artists I admire, but in terms of the development of my style I sometimes spot in my drawings early influences like Walt Simonson and Keith Giffen (which is odd since, unlike Simonson, I never copied from Giffen). Thanks for the nice words [Smile]

[ December 04, 2004, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
Click for fullsize image

This is turning out to be my favorite Museum! [Smile]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:
This is turning out to be my favorite Museum! [Smile]

Agreed!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Had to color a couple of Drake's contributions. Hope you don't mind...

Kinetix:

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Thunder:

Click for fullsize image

Haven't had time to get to the Gates yet, but I still might do that one.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

DrakeB3004

Awesome job, Loser Lad! I certainly don't mind - I'm honored (actually, I was kinda hoping [Smile] - I love it when a plan comes together). Can't wait to see Gates!
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Great Pics Drake

And excellent colour work Loser

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.