Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot did a really sweet version of this one but I had this almost complete so I'll drop it into this thread anyway.

-

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Reboot did a really sweet version of this one but I had this almost complete so I'll drop it into this thread anyway.

Wasn't that one, it was the other one with her in that costume/with the Eye. I DID do a quickie version of that one once upon a time a year ago, but I don't know what I did with it.

Anyway, since YK flagged it up:

-

[Fixing link]

[ November 01, 2012, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my. Somewhere in the back of my mind I had these two tagged as the same sketch. Must have been a mnemonic misfire.
I like that Eye a lot, it's got real power.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Drake! Those are terrific drawings! Loser Lad's colors are great on them, too. This has been a very lively gallery exhibit! Nice to see color work from Yellow and Reboot, too.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks everybody for your compliments on my colors. And thanks to Drake, Dean and Kevin for providing such awesome stuff to work on! I'd have nothing to contribute to these galleries if it wasn't for the work of artists like yourselves. Take a bow all!

Here's Drake's Gates colored...

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antacidlass
2 TUMS up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antacidlass   Author's Homepage   Email antacidlass         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, thats really nice Loser Lad.....Actually all you guys (and girls?) are fantastic artists.

--------------------
Now with Calcium!!!

From: wherever acid reflux lurks | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you ma'am!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Got a new Shiakri manip in the works....will post when done. Actually i think i'll go do some work on it now.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow talk about popular gallery wings -- we're making a killing at the gift shop off the P-BOLS Nude Sketchbook [Wink] !

Guys, gals, and "other", feel free to go back to old gallery wings and populate them with new stuff. There's links from the first post of this thread if you don't want to go hunt for them...

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
If anyone should feel inspired to add some color to my Gates pic, I have no problem with that [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

I'm actually already working on yours Princess. Just haven't had time to get it finished yet.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Shakari's Finished

-

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Cool manip Deddy! I know you had some other P-BOL manips that you did back in the day. Don't be shy about reposting them here! I'm sure there are some people who haven't seen them before who would enjoy seeing them!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Here's Crujeckie's Gates colored. I had to reduce the image size a bit to keep the file size managable for posting. If anyone wants the full sized colored version let me know and I can send it to you.

I couldn't resist "Legionizing" the presents in Gates' bag a bit. So, that's a Brainy teddy bear, a baby Tinya doll, Bouncing Boy basketball, and of course, a little yellow and red rocket ship in there. [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! That looks way cool! I wish I had thought to "Legionize" the gifts myself... it's anice touch [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.