Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » ViridisLament's Art - New images pg 9 (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: ViridisLament's Art - New images pg 9
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Deddy, I'm loving these! Love the Tinya, Saturn Girl and Supergirl ones!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Satan Girl is *hot* !
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks cobie, glad you like 'em

yellow kid, for satan girl i used Eva Herzigova for the base pic....glad you like her

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Well with Xmas upon us, i'll be gone for a few days, so hre's some Legion Lost manips till I get back

-

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

-
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

-
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

-
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok first up good work there especially on those manips I don't have a clue how to do those. I found the following pic if anybody is interested that I think has a really interesting composition. I think it would make a interesting new take on triad but could also be interesting as three different girls. Sorry it's huge I don't know how to thumbnail

Click for fullsize image

[ December 23, 2004, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
Sorry it's huge I don't know how to thumbnail.

No problem PB, I thumbnailed it for you. In the future to post a large image as a thumbnail use THUMB in the UBB code instead of IMG.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
These are all really good. As long as Brit Spears doesn't actually play her if they ever make a movie.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ded i really like these and am gobsmacked at how good you are at getting the material to look like it is really something these people wear, not something painted on. That supergirl skirt for instance.

One thing i did notice was that a few of these girls are awfully thin, I mean count the ribs thin. Was that a deliberate look you were going for?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy :
Ok first up good work there especially on those manips I don't have a clue how to do those. I found the following pic if anybody is interested that I think has a really interesting composition. I think it would make a interesting new take on triad but could also be interesting as three different girls.

Thanks polarboy. Thanks for the pic too...I have an idea for it already...and it doesn't involved triplicate girl in and way [Smile] If you would like to learn how to do this, try http://heromorph.com It's an excellent photomaniper community and it has some really good tutorials (esp the "start to finish" tutorial by black alchemy). Hope this helps.

quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:
These are all really good. As long as Brit Spears doesn't actually play her if they ever make a movie.

lol...that would be horrid. And thanks [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad :
Ded i really like these and am gobsmacked at how good you are at getting the material to look like it is really something these people wear, not something painted on. That supergirl skirt for instance. One thing i did notice was that a few of these girls are awfully thin, I mean count the ribs thin. Was that a deliberate look you were going for?

Thanks for the compliments...The supergirl manip is an older one, so i can't remember the source pic, but i'm pretty sure the skirt was "frankenstiened" in. Basicly it was moved in from another pic...that wasn't a delibrate look, but is just the way they come out. most of the high-quality base pics have thin models.
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

-
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Last of Legion Lost
 -  -  -

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.