Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Spellbinder Gallery (Fat Cramer added 03/20/07) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Spellbinder Gallery (Fat Cramer added 03/20/07)
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so I figured I would start a gallery of my own for images that I'm doing that don't technically fit into Project Runway (that aren't really designs or redesigns).

So here we go! [Smile]

[ March 20, 2007, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I did this while watching Desperate Housewives. This was originally posted in MMB.

There is a regular (1024x768) version here:

Click for fullsize image

And a jumbo version (extra large for coloring [Wink] ) here:

Click for fullsize image

Originally I was going to do a take off on George Perez's cover to Infinte Crisis #1, but I felt that there was no way I could come close to that, so I decided to do a different spin on things. My choices for characters that I included were mainly just people I could remember off the top of my head who played some sort of role in things somewhere. The thing behind Crusader is meant to be a Dalek... I got an image off the internet and tried to make something similar. Hopefully I got the right kind of Dalek [Smile]

Anyhoo, hope you like!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

The Attack of the 50 Foot Robot:

Click for fullsize image

[ September 26, 2005, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

The House of Quank:

Click for fullsize image

[ September 26, 2005, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
nice job Spellbinder, i especially like the house of "Q" one. can't wait to see more, keep 'em coming.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

The LMBP Spectre:

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Cru's going all Perez and stuff! Very Nice!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cru, I love all these shots. You've created such a dynamic, action-oriented style that works so well! I love the group shots and the way you've worked so many characters in!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You're definitely getting more adventurous with your drawings, and that's a good thing.

Good to see you've finally set up your own gallery thread too! You deserve a little showcase of your own!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

My goal is to one day draw a crowd scene featuring every LMBPer, villain and friend we've ever mentioned [Wink]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
My goal is to one day draw a crowd scene featuring every LMBPer, villain and friend we've ever mentioned [Wink]

we'll have to start calling you, George Perez II

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So, is the gift shop open yet? I want to buy some postcards... [LOL]

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

The Legion World Founders:
Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
So, is the gift shop open yet? I want to buy some postcards... [LOL]

Click for fullsize image

Somehow, I missed this completely. You just wait until we're alone, Mister Man [Wink]

[ October 03, 2005, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Awesome! Now we just need the group shot of the Boston 12... [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.