Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Spellbinder Gallery (Fat Cramer added 03/20/07) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Spellbinder Gallery (Fat Cramer added 03/20/07)
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks!

Of course, I was just noticing that Shady and Caroline have almost the exact same face. I guess being "surprised" will do that for you. Thank goodness for different hairstyles and earrings! [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Nighty's right when he says you're channelling Perez! Each new pic is better than the next! I love how you're doing story themes too, Cru. Can't wait for more!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Hope you had a chance to read the story, too [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Okay, so this was a little more ambitious than I normally do. I've been working on this for about two weeks now, although the actual drawing only started about 4 days ago. This image features characters that I have drawn in the past, most of which I designed the outfits for (with the exception of maybe Kid Marvel and Shadowplay in Candlelight, I think). Now, if I didn't get your character in there, it was not meant as a personal slight... I was just running out of room and getting tired [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

Plus, there is a larger image available for viewing (or coloring [Wink] ).

Hope you enjoy!

[ December 02, 2005, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

-

--------------------

mon-el73
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mon-el73   Email mon-el73         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, your stuff are incredibly wonderful pieces of work... they're practically oozing fun and love for the characters and the different wild ideas and stories you can put them in. It really helps that the linework is so clean; no distractions from the power point! Mo' powuh, Ms. Perez... uh, Spellbinder!
From: Philippines | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Thanks!

Even when I used to color my own stuff, I always tried to keep my inks clean, and tried to introduce shading through the coloring. Big areas of black I will do through ink, but other shadows just looked better to me when done using shades of color [Smile]

--------------------

mon-el73
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mon-el73   Email mon-el73         Edit/Delete Post     
Any links to your colored stuff? [Drool]
BTW, I dunno why but the link to the "larger image" of all the LMBers leads me to the same image as the "smaller" one... [Confused]

From: Philippines | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by mon-el73:
Any links to your colored stuff? [Drool]

A gallery of my images (colored by either myself or Loser Lad) can be found here. There are also some more current ones in both Loser Lad's gallery thread and the Project Runway 2 thread, both of which can be found here in Bits.

quote:
Originally posted by mon-el73:
BTW, I dunno why but the link to the "larger image" of all the LMBers leads me to the same image as the "smaller" one... [Confused]

Oops! That was a typo on my part. The link should work now [Smile]

--------------------

mon-el73
new

Too kind... [Big Grin]
Spellbinder
Founder

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, mermaid skirt. Very cool.

Good work as always Cru. ^_^

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

You know me... anything to show off my curves [Wink]

--------------------

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
You know me... anything to show off my curves [Wink]

and what fine curves they are!! [Smile]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Rowr! Kinda makes me think of my girl, Mariah!
(NO Mariah haters allowed!)

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.