Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Spellbinder Gallery (Fat Cramer added 03/20/07) (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Spellbinder Gallery (Fat Cramer added 03/20/07)
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Another vacation paparazzi photo:

-

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Crujeckie is looking gorgeous!

Another nice vacation pic, this one in their casual wear. Obviously, both are going to sigh soon when they realize the vacation can't go on forever...

UP Reporters, however, are left trying to figure out what this means for Spellbinder and Cobalt Kid...is there more going on in their relationship than before?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still a little sore from that vacation.

I got a bit of a sunburn that last day [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Click for fullsize image

I have been gone for a while, so I'm going through this gallery and I have to say this is a stunning piece.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I want to keep this thread on page one, so I guess I gotta keep drawing [Wink]

Anyhoo, I've tried drawing this one several times, but I could never seem to be happy with the positioning. I was having trouble wrapping my mind around, well, someone wrapping their arms around someone else. I was using a magazine pic for reference, and for some reason translating real people to comic people was just not working for me.

In the end, I modified the pose a little, and that seems to have fixed the problem for me.

And yes, that is a new outfit for me [Smile] Not necessarily a new costume, but I have a huge closet, so... [Wink]

Hope you enjoy!

Click for fullsize image

quote:
The paparazzi were invited to attend a charity magno ball contest between the vacationing LMBPers as Cobalt Kid pit his magnetism against Spellbinder's telekinesis.

Click for fullsize image

I'm really fond of these two!

One thing I like about being here, is that you can turn on your computer when friends are over and say, "Hey, look at this pic, it's really good!"

It's nice to see so many artists display their talents. So, keep the great work, Cru, it is very much appreciated!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Thanks for the nice words, Viv. I aim to please [Smile]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Well, since I got my laptop and transferred Paint Shop Pro to it, I've been itching to play around, so I decided to color one of my pics.

Now, I'm no Loser by any stretch of the imagination, but I think it turned out okayish.

Hope you like [Smile]

-

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww, I think it came out very nice.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! That's beautiful Michael! Really, really nice! [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Cru, I think it's lovely. [Big Grin] And that is definitely a favorite of mine so I'm glad you colored it. ^_^

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

I definitely like the new background and frame I added better than the old pic. Maybe it's sitting on Cobie's desk at the Security Office, or perhaps on my vanity workbench at home [Wink]

Although I am crap at figuring out lighting and stuff, I am trying to put some sort of shadows in, even if they aren't necessarily in the right places [Wink]

Glad you liked it, though! [Smile]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

This is another that I colored this weekend: The House of Jectra.

I kinda went a little different on my color schemes this time. Crujectra is dressed in shades of red now, as opposed to her usual purples and pinks. Crusader has a much darker blue than I typically give him. Maxx I'm not too sure about. I think the green might be too much. I'm sorta wishing now I had gone with brown and dark green, but it's too late to fix it now [Wink]

The background again is something I added (from a wallpaper I had on my computer.

I dunno... I like it. I think the colors kinda pop on this one [Smile]

-

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

This one was for my Enter: The Nanobots OneVision I did a while back. I kinda like how it turned out [Wink]

-

Click the thumbnail for larger version

[ April 17, 2006, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
"Sweet ass sweet!"
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
They all look amazing!

I really love, love, love the Cobie/Crujeckie pic. It looks absolutely beautiful, especially colored and framed! That might be my favorite LMB pic ever! The rumors of Cobie and Crujeckie love affair becoming more serious seem more and more likely! [Big Grin]

And Crusader's costume still has that Perez feel to it that you channel so well Cru.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.