Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » XGF Discussion Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: XGF Discussion Thread
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Also, Lana was a Legionnaire! [Insect Queen]

Not a full time one because her power came from a device(sp?).

I forget whether she was a Reservist or Honorary member.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright, I've gotta tell you guys....

I watched Tyra's America's Next Top Model tonight, and one of the challenges they gave the models was the EXACT thing I had planned for the XGF's!!! I actually could not believe it.

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

The models got to grab hair extensions but didn't know that their photoshoot was going to be a nude picture. My idea for the XGF's was precisely that, but my pictures were going to be in black and white (grey tones) and there'd be those really dark smokey eyes with pale lips. Naturally, no private parts would show.

I honestly had that idea earlier today and actually began sketching! Now I feel like I shouldn't use the idea. I'm trying to be as original as I can.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Proceed as planned. Subtle, tasteful nudes are classic.

Now, if Tyra shows up with Super-Moby and Holdur next week, then there's gonna have to be some reconsideration. (Probably also some shouting and some hurting.)

Sketch Lad
Advisor

My challenge's title was "Tasteful Nude."

Thanks, Teeds. I'll continue...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Tyra's obviously from Titan and is STEALING thoughts from your head! Bad Tyra, space hussey/supermodel of space!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Maybe all my time as a Dream Girl fan is rubbing off on me. I'm having visions and they manifest in my sketches. Then, my sketches come true...on reality tv!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

All the pencilling and dialogue for the first challenge is done. Just need to scan color and letter. Stay tuned for thos fabulous XGF's!!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What's the prize? a spread in Elle magazine? A modelling contract with Covergirl makeup? A photoshoot with Jeelbensimone?! A date with Cosmic Boy?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Just bragging rights!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I think the prize should be a date with Invisible Kid. Although Condo might get a little jealous. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The new host and judges have been intro'd!!

They've been pretty fun to write/draw!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm getting into this just now Dean! What a cool idea! Ayla as the host is just so fitting.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

So glad you're here, Cobie!! Oh yeah, I've been busy...

There's the Top Pinup Model competition, there's the Male Model one. The group has just helped me pick all the stuff needed for IMPRESS the EMPRESS, where she's basically forming a new Fatal Five. And now the XGF's!!!!

Have fun!! I know I am!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, the Top Five Challenge has been posted!
What did you think of each girl's appearance? What did you think of their statement? What did you think of the judges' comments? What did you think of Light Lass? The others?

Please vote for the XGF you wish to REJECT!

Iresa
Luii
Sinde
Nila
Janice

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Hmm.... I like Janice Warren the best in this round. I think Iresa looks the worst, but I don't want her eliminated in this first round.

I am torn between voting for Sinde and Luii.

I vote to eliminate Luii.

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.