Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » XGF Discussion Thread (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: XGF Discussion Thread
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
As always, great art, Dean.

Iresa has that Mama Cass quality about her this round. Sinde is looking a little feral. "Where the wild clams are?" maybe?

I think Nila's pose is better than Janice's.

So, I vote to reject Janice. (I would have picked her for overall winner last round)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, the top four challenge is posted.

I notice that someone determined them to not be suitable to look at at work. I don't wish to create any discomfort in that way. However, the pictures are not blatantly sexual and no private parts show. In fact, some comic character costumes are more revealing than what is shown in this "photo essay."

So, I hope to begin the voting...

Which XGF should be REJECTED?

Nila
Sinde
Janice
Iresa

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
No, no private parts show, but they are big enough and revealing enough that someone might not wish to have them just suddenly show up on their monitor at work. Some employers are less lenient than others [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I appreciate the support in doing this the right way.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... my expectation going into this round was that Sinde would be next on the chopping block, but she definitely lucked out by getting this particular challenge at this point in the game.

Nila's mega-hot as always, so it comes down to Janice or Iresa.

So I'm voting out Iresa.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Iresa has that Mama Cass quality about her this round.

Funny, I was thinking that about Ethel in her first talking head-shot.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

REJECT?
1 vote Iresa
1 vote Janice
0 votes Sinde
0 votes Nila

so far...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote to reject Janice
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I reject Sinde because her abs scare me! [Eek!]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Nila to leave; lovely hair, but didn't like her position as compared to the others.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I made the choice to put the Zero Hour treatment on the Top Four Challenge! Here's my statement at that thread...

>>>>Dear Friends,
Ya know what? We didn't need a nude challenge, despite how tasteful or lovely the images were. There are SO many ways to have fun within this fanfic/art series, that I just don't want to delve into areas that are even nearly offensive. Uh, I suppose my idea for the top three is out, too...lingerie!

I am not upset. I am making this decision knowing that I *could* have used links, that I *could* have edited the images. I'd rather REBOOT the challenge. Happens with Legion stuff, huh?

Thank you for all the support for this project! It's so much fun for me and I feel that you're having fun with it, too. The interactive element keeps me ALIVE, and I don't want that to stop.

So, Top Four Challenge Reboot will be put together soon...

Love ya,
Dean "Sketch Lad" Lee<<<

Thank you to each of you who responded and voted. I'm sorry, those votes won't count for anything anymore. But I'm now having all kinds of reboot thoughts roll through my head. We'll see how that manifests in the competition!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
[choke] I never got to see the art, which I'm sure was stunning! [sob]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
They just changed out of the shirts with their names on 'em.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

SO much like the Legion panel!! Amazing.

Lash, hope you like 4.2 challenge which is now posted.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Which XGF didn't do the uniform... of space justice? Vote to reject her... was it:

Nila?
Sinde?
Janice?
Iresa?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.