Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » XGF Discussion Thread (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: XGF Discussion Thread
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
No contest at all. Reject Sinde.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Absolutely agree. Sinde to go.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
This "postboot" Sinde is far less appealing than the previous one. Goodbye to her...
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, seeing as the pictures changed, I'll be changing my vote. Janice lucked out in that she looks much better in this picture.

Oh heck, no, I'm still voting Janice out.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Why, these pics are gorgeous! I love the b&w retro-future styling. All four of the ladies should be proud, and I wouldn't be surprised if every one of them hangs their picture from this round on their space-wall.

But said in best Tim Gunn voice someone has to be out. And my vote goes to SINDE by a hair. Speaking of hair, Sinde, do you know who you remind me of in your pic? Vanna White. Oh...no, I suppose you wouldn't know who she is. But trust me and consider this advice, Sinde: you'd make a *great* game-show hostess/model. Perfect for someone with your natural charm and enthusiasm, so look into it, 'kay? 'Kay!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm worried about this contest. Any second now, Jeryl's gonna lunge for Elwinda's throat and then Gigi will have to arrest her.

Hey, Ethel's all Tyra in that last pic!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
4 Sinde
1 Janice
0 Nila
0 Iresa

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thank you for your observations, Teeds! Nail, head, hammer!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Sinde should still have her main advantage, since she didn't have to speak, but now I'm starting to think she's only really appealing when she's naked.

I'm voting her out.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

5 Sinde
1 Janice

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Called it! There were enough votes.

Next challenge will be posted soon!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I was voting Sinde too. My least favorite of those 4 shots.

Dean if it seems I'm online and not voting it's because I've figured out how to access LW at work, but somehow any posted images don't load and I have to wait until I'm at home to see them (I'm home now).

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks for letting me know that. Love to get your input on these.

I guess it was Sinde's time. Even though a model can be beautiful, sometimes it takes more than that....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Sinde was a little skimpy in the upstairs department (and she had small breasts, too!). Glad to see her go.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Here are my thoughts on Sinde....
I thought she was a true innocent. No, not very bright. I figure she wasn't encouraged to develop her mind. I figure she had a mother who was very beautiful in her day, and encouraged her daughter to use her looks, like she did. Unfortunately, this lead her to have an unhealthy relationship with food, exercise and an obsession with the Cellular Trim Ray. With a rockin' body and universally adored blonde hair, no one noticed that Sinde always seemed to have a gaunt look. She hid that behind a lot of cosmetics and a big, dumb grin.

Her only goal in life was to get married and to never have to work. However, after being seen out with Cosmic Boy, she was contacted by the ad agency that was in charge of the Zipper account, and she was made their spokesmodel (this was seen in Who's Who in the LSH, I think #7). She was independently wealthy.

In my Legion fanfic world, Sinde caught the eye of a famous batball player, married him, and spawned the next generation of batball players... 9 boys! She has been either pregneant or recovering from pregneancy her entire adult life. What may have been considered a backwards attitude about men has actually served her very well in raising 9 boys. They are all perfect young gentlemen and want to be just like their father.

In my world, Sinde deserves a happy ending even though she won't win this competition. [Smile]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.