Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » XGF Discussion Thread (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: XGF Discussion Thread
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I suppose we should put Iresa and Janice through another challenge...
Mud-wrestling? No, jello-wrestling! With live Proteans!

Wait, that could be unfair. Iresa'd mop the floor with her...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
You guys have the best ideas!!!

The Finale Tie Breaker is actually a simple one. The girls wear no make-up, the hair is combed back, there's just a little mist in the room.

So, who should take the title?

Janice or Iresa?

Fresh votes please!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Janice!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Janice

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta go with Janice
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Iresa!
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sorry, but Janice's neck is just too long. Iresa!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Janice to win, though Iressa has put up a wonderful battle.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
A vote for non-traditional beauty: Iresa.

Will there be a Revenge of the Rejected XGFs?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for Iresa, too.

What happened to Janice's neck to stretch it out like that? Looks painful... [Eek!]

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I wanted to vote for Janice, but the neck just scared me.

Iresa!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Janice's neck looks a little long. Are you sure she hasn't taken some of JImmy Olsen's Elsti-Lad serum?

Both women look lovely, but my vote goes to Iresa.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

In fairness to Janice, I fixed her neck so it isn't as oddly long. That wasn't her fault, it was the art director's (me!).

However, there is always *something* to sway the vote, so maybe this is the edge brought about this vote....

Who is The Legionverse's Next Top Pinup Model: Ex Girlfriend Edition?

Iresa 6
Janice 4

[ October 03, 2006, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Set

That's a great picture of Iresa for the finish.

Big is beautiful!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thank you, Set.

This competition was great fun. I think it's amazing that characters that only have a single issue or even a single *panel* in an issue of a Legion comic can be so beloved. I like being part of adoring them.

Impress the Empress will be my main focus now, but I do have another pinup model challenge in mind....

Thank you to everyone who participated in this one!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.