Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » XGF Discussion Thread (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: XGF Discussion Thread
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
LUII OUT

Iresa, you're a cool chick and you could take this whole contest, but that "familiar styling" 'do of yours has GOT to go. Call Phillipe tout suite.

Sinde, you sure have a big heart. You're willing to see the good in anyone. Say, have you met my friends Thora and Queen Azura?

Nila has mucho potential.

Party girl Jan! Say, Jan, you know everyone. Can you think of a hunky, sweet, and dumb ...uh, really sweet guy for Sinde? I can totally see you as a Super-Matchmaker...of Space! After the wedding there's always a party, you know.

(Oh, and Jan, could you please introduce Princess Elwinda to Prince Longwinded of Braal? Now there's a match made in space, where, blessedly, no one can hear a thing.)

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nila out!

You gave up Sun Boy, are you on Tom Cruise juice?!?

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
LUII, call us again when you're paid to date an actual Legionnaire.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Sinde should go... I'm not impressed with that outfit or her vacuous expression. And when she's not offering much else besides looks, anything that subtracts from those is not good for her.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Iresa...sorry, you're just too plain, XGL!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Go away Luiii.

Sinde must stay until she learns what Cos was using her for. Cos must then get his comeuppence.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
By the way, I have no problem if Luii was a ringer. (I haven't read the story, so I can't say.) It wouldn't be the first time in the Legion Family, you know. And lots of everyday guys and gals meet their S.O. at work.

Luii acknowledged the allegation but nimbly declined to answer. This one's clever and somewhat intriguing, but got my vote out just on the basis of the image.

An additional note regarding Iresa: maybe Superboy didn't deserve that free pass you gave him, but you seem like a happy, upbeat lass, so perhaps it's just not your style to get worked up over dumb stuff. And it's cute that both you and Chuck remember each other fondly!

Jeryl, I hadn't remembered you were so feisty!

Ayla, love the hair sideways and upside down! It only makes sense that there's antigrav hairstylists in the 31st century.

[ September 23, 2006, 05:18 AM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
sinde out

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Who should be REJECTED, so far?
4 votes Luii
2 votes Sinde
1 vote Nila
1 vote Iresa
0 votes Janice

Polls will remain open for a while longer....

[ September 23, 2006, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The next challenge will be a total departure!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm actually intrigued to learn more about Luii and her motives, but since her photo is my least favorite of the 5, I must vote for her out.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Sinde bugs me. I think I'm gonna vote this Paris Hilton-wannabe off until she goes away.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm voting for Sinde, even though I liked Luii's picture the least. Like Lash, I'd like to learn more about her. Sinde, on the other hand, doesn't interest me one little bit.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Who's out?
Luii 5
Sinde 4
Nila 1
Iresa 1
Janice 0

It's pretty dang close.

Polls will remain open for a bit longer....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Well, at the end there, we got pretty darn close, but there were enough votes and enough of a lead for Luii to be sent back to Lallor!

I've mentioned earlier something about the next challenge! It's coming soon!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.