Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » FEMS Discussion Thread (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  10  11  12   
Author Topic: FEMS Discussion Thread
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I stopped being lazy and got out my DnA issues. Neither Sharn nor other assorted Coluan dudes had pupils or irises. Hmm.

Speaking of round stuff, I was surprised the young Dominator lass had a disc -- they were referred to as badges of rank and the Dominators were not big believers in fem power.

Both of these ladies are out (dang!) but they gave me incentive to look in my back issues. I also got out the Lady Memory issues. I had bought them out of order some time apart, and I'm not sure I had read them.

As for beauty ~ I've been going with the most striking visual image. Beauty comes into play, but that's only part of it. Back in the male model competition, Chlor probably wasn't the most handsome of the group yet his pics gave him the win.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Re: the Drura pic... while I'd agree it wasn't particularly special (you've done some absolutely fantastic pics of her in the past!), I certainly would never have guessed that it was the one you weren't happy with.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I'm glad Dr. Ryk'rr didn't make it. I don't really care for her style. I bet I would have made her bald with the little stumps if she continued.

What would Head Doctor Ryk'rr would make of this?
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't stand the pencilling I've done for the first challenge!

I'm going to change the idea, which will hopefully bring about better sketches....

Maybe someday I'll create a "deleted scenes" thread and post my large handful of rejects from this and previous challenges. Does anyone want to see Grimbor in a tux....?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Why, yes.

I've been anticipating a formal wear challenge with the guys. (We have seen the ladies in gowns, of course.)

Sketch Lad
Advisor

New idea with a new batch of sketches, and I'm a LOT happier. They're looking good and coming along...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Does anyone want to see Grimbor in a tux....?

That would be interesting... [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The FEMS first challenge is complete. Just need to finish Dreamy's intro segment.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Alright, the challenge is posted. I bet none of you that knows me ever expected to see a picture of Dreamy so covered up!

So, which FEM should go? Please name the one you wish to REJECT...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm torn...
Shikari's first picture was so good, but she didn't do very well this time at all. Still, I'd rather keep her in the competition.
I'm voting out Tiger

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Khundian Male Attraction Garb, huh? *snickers*

And I'm voting out Tiger.

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I think they're all really nice work. It's hard to pick one, but i think I have to say:

Shi...no, Tiger.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Pizza Delivery Girl:
Khundian Male Attraction Garb, huh? *snickers*

And I'm voting out Tiger.

MATE attraction....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

3 votes to reject TIGER.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Add one to reject Veilmist, 'cause I gotta be different.

And I have no idea who she is or why she's so darn popular. (She's supposed to be a Khund? Gosh, she must have trouble finding a mate, being so scrawny and underdeveloped by their standards!)

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.