Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RPM Discussion Thread (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: RPM Discussion Thread
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
Jaques, Empress Frio does not like your hair. It is too much. You have been eliminated.

The females have performed adequately and garner my approval. This time.

[ March 16, 2007, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Empress Frio ]

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I got a Cruella deVille vibe off IK II and I can't shake it. Nighty is, wow.

Reject is too strong a word. I'm voting FOR Nighty and Gas Girl.

Sorry IK II.

Someone stomp on that Life Gem!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunt Drouin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Drouin   Email Hunt Drouin         Edit/Delete Post     
As much as I hate to do it, Jacques gets my vote to go home this time.

Gas Girl Rocked! Lydda was pretty darn impressive.

From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lyddia just rockets back in this challenge. Nice!

Jacques was looking very 5 year later mystical.

Gas Girl, whom I have loved throughout this competition, really let me down here. Nothing to really let you know it is her. If I had been her consultant, I would have told her to raise her arms and make her hands gaseous. Vapor always is a good effect for mystics and as someone who can generate vapors, she blew it.

Reject Gas Girl

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Great feedback/input guys! Thanks.

Invisible Wizard 6 votes
Mist Mistress 5 votes

It's a close one, and polls remain open....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Great space! It's been a great run for Jacques, since I saved him from being voted out in the audition phase! Will he survive this round to be the one trounced by Lydda in the finale? This is certainly a nail-biter!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

You were his lucky star!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Will he (Jacques) survive this round to be the one trounced by Lydda in the finale? This is certainly a nail-biter!

Trounced by Lydda? harumph. This means WAR!

Well, not war so much as more drinking.

nail-biter? hmmm

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet,Esq. said
quote:
If I had been her consultant, I would have told her to raise her arms and make her hands gaseous
It would heighten the "Maleficent" effect but it'd also add drama and character, I think. It'd be fantastic if her hands were gaseous, as you suggest, especially if Sketchy added another tentacle effect or something.
On the other hand, if Jacques had raised his arms, a dramatic gesture that many wizards/witches use before they disappear, he'd look more powerful and maybe even dangerous. [Smile]

[ March 16, 2007, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Dain ]

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dain:
Quislet,Esq. said
quote:
If I had been her consultant, I would have told her to raise her arms and make her hands gaseous
It would heighten the "Maleficent" effect but it'd also add drama and character, I think. It'd be fantastic if her hands were gaseous, as you suggest, especially if Sketchy added another tentacle effect or something.
On the other hand, if Jacques had raised his arms, a dramatic gesture that many wizards/witches use before they disappear, he'd look more powerful and maybe even dangerous. [Smile]

Actually, I think Jacques' hand placement was right for his picture. He seemed to be holding a gem in a mystical sort of way, focusing his energy to trigger the mystical gem.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yes! It certainly was right! Serene and mystical! I was just making a comparison of the different effect raised arms would have in the Tal sketch and the Jacques sketch. [Smile]
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote to reject Invisible Kid II (again). Though I actually liked his look this round, I really believe Gas Girl and Night Girl have been the most awesome throughout the entire competition.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Reject Gas Girl. Jacques is quite interesting and Lydda is magnificent.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

IK2 7
GG 6

open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
SOME ENCHANTED SPACE-EVENING

Gas Girl. Now this is a fine marriage of headwear and a certain unique property of Gas Girl. Cauldron effect! Fabulous and particularly appropriate.

Night Girl. HELL YEAH! Who said witches had to wear those shapeless shifts? That severely tailored suit is to be poisoned for! And the owl...excellent, excellent.

OUT:

Invisible Kid II.
Aww, sorry to see you go, Jacques. But the facial striping didn't work for me.

PS: does Sarya just know a lot of drag queens or something?

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.