Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RPM Discussion Thread (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: RPM Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
IK2 8
GG 6

Polls remain open. I won't be back til late tonight!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I had also meant to say that I like the space-chiffon flowing from Lydda's hat. She is a cape kind of girl & it's the same effect, expressed in a new way.
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Heyyy! Thriftshop Debutante is right! It does look like a cauldron effect. That was a great observation!
OK, so there goes the "Maleficent" impression, and I feel even more guilty for rejecting Gassie...

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta pick one, so... sorry, Gas Girl. You just look too surprised, it doesn't really go with the Holds The Secrets Of the Universe look you're supposed to be going for.
Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow Dean! Amazing stuff. I love them ALL. It's definitely hard to choose one to vote off, I love Shadow Lass so much but my vote goes to KEEP Gasgirl and Invisible Kid. Jacque looks incredible!
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Lydda

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

(How are we gonna break it to YK that Shadow Lass got the boot in the first round?)
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
All are great, as per usual, but Jacques goes.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
yep I agree IK2 is out

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

IK2 10
GG 7
NG 2

Jacques is rejected!

Time to move on...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Oh, Gas Girl, I'm sorry. The placement of one particular wisp made me think of a certain famous still from the movie Brazil. Ouch.

NIGHT GIRL wins. In my book, one of the best final-round portraits in all the series.

I do believe this will be another Subs victory!

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Tenz & Nura are cute. "Dang!" *tee-hee*
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Tal is very beautiful in this face shot, but how could I reject Lydda with *those* eyes?

Gas Girl out.

Dreamy is always dreamy and for once Lester seems charming too (he's inside Nura's aura, that's why!) [Big Grin] Can't wait for the continuation of the judges' story in the next contest. [Smile]

[ March 17, 2007, 06:30 AM: Message edited by: Dain ]

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

2 votes for Night Girl to win.

[ March 17, 2007, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Gas Girl should win.

It's easy to draw a beautiful picture of either of these women (at least, it is for you, Sketchy. I wouldn't try it.) but I think Gas Gil's shot is just so much more dramatic. Excellent work on both, Dean, but I prefer the mists.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.