Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Lurker Lass sightings: Sketchbook scans (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lurker Lass sightings: Sketchbook scans
Kryptaku
Jay-El

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kryptaku   Email Kryptaku         Edit/Delete Post     
The Lurker Lass uniform is phenominal. I love that design. I'd love to turn that into a costume.
From: Maryland | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurker Lass
Current status: borderline narcoleptic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lurker Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Lurker Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Aw, the positive response is pretty overwhelming! I'm pretty psyched that my costume designs went over well, actually XD

(It is actually a pipe dream of mine to draw for the animated LoSH comic. Pleeeease. It looks so fuuuun.)

And in response to Star Boy's question: I am totally sucky when it comes to vectors, so everything you're seeing (except the Saturn girl picture, that was pen and sharpie) is photoshop. Mekt was the last picture I did before I got my tablet, so the early ones were also done with the mouse.

Thinking of taking a little break from the tablet, doing a little sketching... hopefully I'll have some more stuff to show soon! (although, I do have some other stuff in different threads, should I post them in this one too?)

--------------------
{This has been a Lurker Lass sighting}

From: Somewhere in the Multi-verse | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lurker Lass:
(although, I do have some other stuff in different threads, should I post them in this one too?)

Absolutely! It's always great to have one thread we can visit to see all of your work so we don't miss anything because of an overlooked thread.

I really love your work. Ayla, Mekt and Val being my favs. Really love the costume design you did for Ayla and the variation on Val's white/gold and black classic is just great.

Looking forward to seeing more!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurker Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lurker Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Lurker Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Boo! More stuff!

First some old business.

-
Drawn for 'Legion on the run': Timber Wolf's seriously very Little Red Riding Hood costume.

-
Last Christmas! Ranzz family is very messed up. I love it.

-
Also from Christmas!

--------------------

From: Somewhere in the Multi-verse | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurker Lass

-
Animated Legion. Why didn't Saturn Girl get a redesigned, more mature costume? Not fair.

-
Animated Legion again. Done in Sharpies at 3 am.

-
Old pic of PG that I did without a ref, so I totally got her outfit wrong.

--------------------

Lurker Lass

Far be it for me to EVER let a costume design go to waste.

-
REVOLT OF THE GIRL LEGIONNAIRES.

This is the colored version, but I don't like it nearly as much since I clearly did not plan the picture out. Otherwise, I wouldn't have put the two monochromatic legionnesses (PG and Dreamy) beside each other.

-

--------------------

Lurker Lass

Disclaimer: I have not actually seen this movie, or this musical. However, it HAD to be done.

-

--------------------

Lurker Lass

If kick-boxing is a prerequisite for Bismollian law school, I TOTALLY WANT TO SEE TENZ IN COURT.

-

There's a sequel of this that needs to be drawn somewhere: Matt Murdock versus Tenzil Kem. Either way, Matter-Eater Lad is so badass.

More to come eventually! Planning a big schmooze for the 50th anniversary.

--------------------

Lurker Lass

Actually, you know what, you can have some non-Legion stuff I've been working on too.

-

Tribute to Hitman, because everyone should be reading the JLA/Hitman two part crossover. Tommy Monaghan deserves to be collected in trades, dammit.

And this is the Question picture I spent all summer working on:

-

(The Keet's an alternate screen name, hence the OC Lurker Lass's real name being Keit)

--------------------

Lurker Lass

In closing, I would like to state that I have no idea what I'm doing. GOOD NIGHT!

-

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You may not have any idea what you are doing, but it sure looks great.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the Question, I think it's fabulous. I also liked the KK costume a lot.

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Just want you to know that I'm a big fan of your artwork... I mean, c'mon, 3 Dream Girls as the Dream Girls! You know I'm gonna rave!

I also have to point out that your picture of Shrinking Violet in the group shot is intense! Excellent.

Hah! Tenz! Awesome.

This thread is a treat!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wonderful, Lurker! These are a real treat. I especially like that costume and look for Vi - tough, but still feminine. Wild Tenzil! And that's a beautiful, haunting Question.

Keep doing what you don't know what you're doing!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Fantastic art, Lurker Lass.

The reunion sketch is just beautiful. I also got a big kick out of Timberwolf. There's just something about that one that I just adore.

Again, fantastic work.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.