Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Lurker Lass sightings: Sketchbook scans (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lurker Lass sightings: Sketchbook scans
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
That Karate kid outfit from page one: PHENOM!!!! FAB!!!!

A *PERFECT* updated-yet-faithful design!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I second Lash's opinion - especially after seeing the pics from the upcoming ep featuring KK. I definitely prefer your design.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I think we're overdue for a Lurker Lass sighting!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Seconded! [Big Grin]

[Cheerleader Lass]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Singularity
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Singularity   Author's Homepage   Email Singularity         Edit/Delete Post     
Thirded!

--------------------
HeroBlog-Be a Hero
Ad Astra-the comic strip- The stars are ours.

From: Texas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurker Lass
Current status: borderline narcoleptic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lurker Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Lurker Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
You're slave drivers, the lot of you!

Okay, this is all I have scanned right now, but I'm sure there's some stuff I can scrounge up for you soon.

-

Because as much as I like 3boot Brainy not looking like he's naked in green tights, I had to reconcile the purple Brainiac symbol coat with myself somehow. Maybe they're a standard in the future. I imagine him being the type to not care too much about how he's dressed anyways. Throw on a coat, that's good enough for him.

--------------------
{This has been a Lurker Lass sighting}

From: Somewhere in the Multi-verse | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurker Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lurker Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Lurker Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Ultra Boy really needs a new take on his costume. Please. Anything. 5yl Jo? He was hot. Can we bring him back? That tattoo was awesome.

--------------------

From: Somewhere in the Multi-verse | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurker Lass

-

I just like drawing Shikari. Don't know why. That cute red dress she wore in Legion Lost was the cutest thing - I loved it. Wish they didn't get rid of it - her tights covered up too much skin (can't see the exo-armor that way!) and looked like she was almost naked half the time.

More soon! After my essay! (Grr, midterm projects.)

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah! I love getting my way!

Those are excellent drawings. I like Jo's expression, but there's something about the picture of Shakira that I love!

Thank you!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Singularity
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Singularity   Author's Homepage   Email Singularity         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice ones. I like Jo, though I think he has one of the most iconic costumes at DC and doesn't need more than minor alteration, from time to time. This is a good use of existing elements.

Now, if I could just find that belt buckle....

Joe

--------------------
HeroBlog-Be a Hero
Ad Astra-the comic strip- The stars are ours.

From: Texas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmigod, I [Love] [Love] [Love] Brainy!! [Big Grin] Seriously, so great!! All casual and uncaring like Brainy but still sexy. And the hair-- faboo!! Mostly, though, I love the sexy that is Dox.

Shikari is so brilliant, too. I agree that the red dress was the best. [Big Grin] She was so cute! I remember her first appearance. For me, she was definitely a Legion Lost highlight. (The rest... eh.)

And Jo. [Big Grin] Sweet, dumb Jo. I love his model pose-- it's so fitting for the 3boot for some reason. Reminds me of a model show or something. Too sexy for his shirt! So sexy it hurts! [Wink]

w00t~ Good call, Sketchy! And good luck on the midterms, Lurker Lass. I just finished mine. Bleh. Long live the Legion (in distracting us from our everyday lives)!! w00t~

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, spiky hair Brainy is great! And he used to wear a lab coat sometimes. I like the idea of him just grabbing any old coat to put on.

Jo looks like the best of Jo, confident, joking and strong.

Shikari - lovely! I miss her. This looks like a wiser Shikari, not the innocent stranger in a strange world look she was often given.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Lurker Lass, amazing work! First, I love your faces. They have so much character. Second, if I'd first encountered Dream Girl under your pencils, she might have become my favorite Legionnaire. Third, I love love love the toonverse Legion ladies pic. Wow, just wow!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurker Lass

Woo! Thanks, everyone! Yeah, in case you couldn't tell yet, I just really, really like dressing up characters. It's like some terrible disease.

(I love faces too. They are my super-favouritest thing to draw. Sometimes I just pound off pages of nothing but facefaceface.)

(If superheroines are so frequently posed like models, I see no reason why the guys can't flaunt it either. Gives us girls something nice to look at once in a while, heh. )

(Also: I guess I'll just have to keep spreading the word of Dream Girl, then!)

Well, school be sprocked, I figured I could scan in a few more things for you guys...

-

Still need to colour this one in, but XS and Shadow Lass cartoon-style. Yeah, I know Tasmia will probably never look like this if she ever appears, but it's such a waste if you don't show some skin on her! That blue is such a striking visual. And to make all the blacks a bit more interesting, I am thinking... living, flickering darkness? As for Jenni, I fell for her on account of her big brown eyes alone. SO cute.

--------------------

Lurker Lass

-

I wish they did more with Mekt in the post-ZH 'boot. Suddenly he turned up in Legion Worlds pumped full of medication and turned into a stutterer?

...His hair was pretty. Even if some artists made him look, like, fifty years old.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.