Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Lurker Lass sightings: Sketchbook scans (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lurker Lass sightings: Sketchbook scans
Lurker Lass
Current status: borderline narcoleptic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lurker Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Lurker Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Another page from my sketchbook. post-Legion Worlds #2. Perspective is mean.

--------------------
{This has been a Lurker Lass sighting}

From: Somewhere in the Multi-verse | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Mekt! One of my favourite villains! You've given him the much more rough and rugged look that he should have. I didn't like the feeble stutterer either - even if it was a ploy.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lurker Lass:
(If superheroines are so frequently posed like models, I see no reason why the guys can't flaunt it either. Gives us girls something nice to look at once in a while, heh. )

And quite a few of the guys here appreciate it too.

Phenominal work as always. At first glance I thought you drew Jenni with Storm. However, your cartoom Shadow Lass was very good. Maybe the producers of the cartoon could use you to draw templates of the characters not used yet.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
XS and Shadow Lass cartoon-style. Yeah, I know Tasmia will probably never look like this if she ever appears, but it's such a waste if you don't show some skin on her! That blue is such a striking visual. And to make all the blacks a bit more interesting, I am thinking... living, flickering darkness? As for Jenni, I fell for her on account of her big brown eyes alone. SO cute.

1. thank you, you've supplied my day with awesome
2. really seriously, awesome, i absolutely love your style. and that goes for all your drawings/sketches, it's really great stuff.
3. more please!

--------------------
everything i like rules. everything you like is terrible.

From: USA #1 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
quote:
...I have an unreasonably large obsession with Mekt.

Oh, do go on....
Seriously. Do go on.

Please & stuff!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow I really really love your artwork. Keep 'em coming! [Wink]
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
man, your art is totally badass!! these are so cute, and i don't normally go for oc's but she looks so cool! and that scene with mekt @__@!! holy crap!!

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
Slowly doing catch-up on the art galleries (I'm waaaay behind), had to say I love your work, thanks for sharing it.

The comic stuff is great, but I really, really like the toon stuff.

Off to find more of your art...

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
THIS is the Shikari that I used to think of with Gates!

-

I used to talk with mostly Mystery Lad, about Gates cocooning and coming out a little more like Shikari, perhaps not looking so much like a catapillar.
Not too different but more butterfly like.
sigh
And this is a perfect Shikari for him.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.