Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Shiny spiffy graphics tossed your way. With a side of awesomness (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Shiny spiffy graphics tossed your way. With a side of awesomness
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
...waiting for the Dream Girl one.... [Smile]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Oh, and it's Phantom Girl month in the museum.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I know you're still waiting on the Dream Girl one Sketch. I should have that one and a few others up tonight. I'm sorry I'm not around here more often, but I had to take a break from teh internet/forums for a while.

I'd forgotten about the fact that the links here needed to be updated. Everything should work now. I'll have more stuff up more than likely tonight as I said earlier. Oh and yes More Legion of three Worlds stuff up soon.

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So I know what I say i'll post and what I actualyl post are well..different at times, bt here's one of what I've got...got side tracked by other banners.

DC Comics: Legion of Super Heroes "Legion of 3 worlds" tribute

-

ta-da? That's all for now cause i'm stuck on finding the right pics i need for the last three.

Yes Sketch that includes Dreamy...also cham and some others.

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
That second banner of Wildfire, on page two, is just awesome. (Ditto the War Machine one under it.)

Who is this 'The Terror?' I don't recognize him.

'Begun the Clone Wars has' is just funny, in a geeky sort of way. Good thing we're all geeks, here. [Smile]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Hey I'm glad ya like Set. The Terror is one of those almost " public domain" super heroes. He was used by ABC Comics for a while. Now back on track here boys and gurls. I've finally finished my Legion of 3 worlds set. 28 In each here's the last four...and a cool one just for kicks.

DC Comics: Legion of Super Heroes "Legion of 3 worlds" tribute

-

-

-

-

DC Comics: Starman

-

There ya go everyone. I've gotten them done before the book debuts! Phew that sure took a while xD.

Anywho, enjoy as always.

Comments, Questions, Concerns and Requests go here ya'll.

[ August 18, 2008, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Acid Digestion Lad ]

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Acid Digestion Lad:

-

Brilliant!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Ya know I had a feeling you'd love that one man. I even picked the main pic of Nura just knowing you'd like it. On that note, here are some "legion history" banners for ya'll.

DC Comics: Legion History

-

DC Comics: Legion History\Green Lantern

-

I couldn't find any other pics of reflecto so I decided on an Origin ish banner. The Rond one..well He was the last GL back before Mordru destroyed his ring ala the 5YG Legion..Anywho guys, lemme know what ya think and if you can think of some other Legion History moments to be bannered let me know.

Enjoy you guys! Comments, Questions, Concerns and Requests go here as per usual.

[ January 13, 2009, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Acid Digestion Lad ]

Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Welp apparently these either went off like a hit and no one 's talking about them..or they just plain suck and no one's commenting. At anyrate here's three more. Oh and before I forget, I dunno if I ever mentioned it..there is to be no snagging of my stuff for use else where :-p If I make ya somethin then that's a different story.

-

DC Comics Legion: History\Green Lantern

-

DC Comics: Legionnaires

-

So I don't normally explain stuff here, but what the heck why not. The Lu banner is because I'd wanted to do something like with the reflecto one, take a moment in Legion history and put it into a banner form and play around with how I could do that. This is what I've come up with. The Kid Quantum one is purely because I'd never done one for her and I liked that pic too much Not to use it. The Cary Wren one is very much in the same vein as the Rond one. Hers is a little different because well, two ish green lantern and that's it. I also have my own little theories about the " Last of the Green Lanterns" and what not so..yeah.

Anywho, Enjoy you guys! Comments, Questions, Concerns and Requests go here.

[ August 26, 2008, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Acid Digestion Lad ]

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
They're all great, but I really like the "History" ones best - they're unusual and tell (or recall) more of a story than the "three versions of one character" banners. That Loss one is very powerful.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
a pity post

[Big Grin]

I'm on dial-up. PROMISE to look at them later at a faster link-up.

[Smile]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
They're all great, but I really like the "History" ones best - they're unusual and tell (or recall) more of a story than the "three versions of one character" banners. That Loss one is very powerful.

Exactly man, I 'd done the Lo3W thing that way just sorta as a..place card for the character\characters. The other stuff I've done just sorta as I dunno xD Just cause. I do like telling stories with my work if I can. I think I kinda nailed Reflecto , Rond and Cary are just..well as they are. I'm glad ya like the Loss banner. I'm trying to work out ideas for more if I can find what I want.

quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
a pity post

I'm on dial-up. PROMISE to look at them later at a faster link-up.

Hey I'm just glad you all actualy...ya know Like them enough to check it it out and say so. xD I'mma get more later on at some point.
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
For this page, I'm really digging the Starman and Kid Quantum graphics!

Or perhaps I just like the color purple?

Hard to tell, part of the eternal mystery that is my brain.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
For this page, I'm really digging the Starman and Kid Quantum graphics!

Or perhaps I just like the color purple?

Hard to tell, part of the eternal mystery that is my brain.

Ditto, I think the powers come across well.

Love the tryptic style to them.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Hey ya'll here's soem new stuff. Of course I don't need to explain to you guys, I just plan to elaborate a little later.

-

-

DC Comics: Legionnaires

-

Mini Explination\ Elaboration time. I couldn't find a pic of original Ferro Lad with the bomb, and I'd loved that pic for a while now and so I used it. I also sorta kinda made the sun eater with photoshop brushes. I like it, but It'd be great to see what you all think. I've wanted to banner Mon's punching out the trapper for a while now and I think I did it all justice.

Lastly, there's a somewhat different rake on a Mon- El\ Valor banner, tried to recreate\play around with the idea of him in the Zone.

Lemme know what you all think, I rarely get to show off my comic work around people who are such fans as I am.

Enjoy you guys.

[ August 27, 2008, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: Acid Digestion Lad ]

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.