Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Shiny spiffy graphics tossed your way. With a side of awesomness (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Shiny spiffy graphics tossed your way. With a side of awesomness
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh we noticed.
I was wondering when you'd add some more
Very nice, I like a lot of your artistic choices. You have a way of making these banners very dynamic and eye-catching.

-btw, thanks for the Brave and the Bold banner, it's an awesome series.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
LOVE Mr. Stuffins!!!!

Requests?!
Umbra and even the other Shadys.

I'd love to see a Shikari & her people banner, too!
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Great banners! I don't think you've made a bad one ever.

Request: Red Tornado Ma Hunkle

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey ya'll sorry for the long disappearance. I hadn't been making much in the way of comic banners or legion banners. But here's a little something from my own personal past. Maybe a while after wards some other stuff. Also I've got some stuff in tribute of MJ to share as well that is if anyone wants to see it.

Flashing back into my Past...set
Garfield

-

Captain Bucky O Hare

-

Michael Jackson: The King of Pop

-

The California Raisins

-

Marvel Comics: The Beast* made for a friend

-

Mini explination time here ya'll. I recently got the idea to draw on my past for inspiration for banners. I wanted to make it something that wasn't jsut comic related or anything like that. So I took sometime to think of stuff that I remember from my past, and things that I hope you all will get a smile out of as well. If not maybe my bannering it has made you want to look up what it is. If not...enh no worries.

Comments, Questions, Concerns and Requests go here as always ya'll.

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's good stuff. The Garfield one is kind of calming. I think the Bucky O'Hare one's my favourite, though.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
My favorite from this group is definitely The Beast. I just like how the left side almost follows the figure's contours and the right side is more contrasty.

So, if we can have animal life, I request a "What's Michael" banner.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
My favorite from this group is definitely The Beast. I just like how the left side almost follows the figure's contours and the right side is more contrasty.

So, if we can have animal life, I request a "What's Michael" banner.

Uhm..Cleome? While I'm glad you like the banners an all that I'm not sure what it is you're talking about honestly. If it's relating to something that went on here I've not been around in a while. So...yeah please explain?

Also I'm glad you like the work Arachne, if you've not already feel free to take a look through the previous posts in the gallery. I'm sure you'll like them as well.

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry. Here's a link about What's Michael. It's Japanese manga about a big orange cat.

See?

Some of the stories are realistic, just showing humans and cats relating. Of course there's also... this kind.

[Whizzy]

[ July 21, 2009, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Hey so uhm...Yeah It's been a while since I've been around here. Sorry guys, things have been a bit funky but lately its looking good.

So here's a bunch of my latest comic ventures I hope to soon be catching up on the few requests that I have and hopefully making some new legion stuff.

DC Comics: Starman

-

DC Comics: Batman/ Zur en Ah inspired

-

DC Comics: Guy Gardner

-

DC Comics: Blue Devil

-

The Rocketeer

-

Marvel Comics Movie: Iron Man 2

-

here's the first half of my stuff, next half is comin up

Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

The last batch of stuff is based off of a group called Kirby Krackle, if you've not heard of them feel free to check them out.

Kirby Krackle
One of the Guys: The Thing

-

Can I watch You?: Uatu the Watcher

-

Ring Capacity: Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)

-

Henchmen: Bob,Agent of Hydra

-

Take it From Me: Mega Man

-

I know its kind of a massive post of stuff you guys, but I figured might as well show ya what I've been up to. I hope to be around more this summer and hang with ya'll.

Lemme knwo what ya think of the work everyone.

Comments, Questions, Concerns and Requests if you've got them go here.

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great stuff. [Smile]

Which Starman is that? I don't remember a blue one.

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Mikaal Tomas, Starman of the mid-70s, and a supporting character during the Robinson series.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

I see. They were just discussing him in the BoP thread in Gym'll's. Sounds like he's in JLA now.

--------------------

Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Yep. Glad you all like the stuff tho. I'm hopin to have some more legion centric stuff soon. I'm debating if i want to dl a bunch of legion comics or look for scans since my scanner sucks.
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Love this one!

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.