Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Shiny spiffy graphics tossed your way. With a side of awesomness (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Shiny spiffy graphics tossed your way. With a side of awesomness
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh while I hate to double post I thought I'd let you guys knwo that the Watch pic in the peter banner and the sylar banner isn't the watch they show on the show, it's oen that sorta looked liek it so i added the crack xD.
From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Yah. I'm hooked on Heroes. Gotta wonder where things are going this season though.

Lo3W next?
I like the new Mordru look, there should be plenty of variants to work with when you "do that thing you do"
[Big Grin]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey you guys, here' ssomething to let you know I'm alive. Sorry it's been a while but I've been having some computer issues for a while.

DC Comics

Batman

-

Red Hood

-

The Spirit

-

Marvel Comics

Spiderman/ Spider-Carnage: Web Of Shadows Inspired

-

The Thing and the Human Torch

-

Random Marvel

Doctor Doom and the Destroyer

-

Anything you guys want to see let me know. Oh! I haven't forgotten your Mordru thing Yellow Kid, I've just not found a good pic of Mordru in his spiffy new suit, so I'm prolly gonna hafta just look around and see what I can do.

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

So I was messin around with some new brushes and I decided to make this thing. The main pic of Wildfire is by DrakeB3004. One could say this is technically for him, if he ever wanted to use it.

-

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
All of your work is fascinating!
My eyes aren't as good as they once were, so some of the detail is hard for me to pick out like I would like to, but the images I see are beautiful!

Your posts are works of art, too.
Do you really talk that way in real life?
What a delight!

At one time, I used Hobbes as my avatar, too.

When DnA were writing the Legion, Coipel drew Brainy in a way that reminded us of Calvin.
That's my all time favorite version of B5.

Thanks for sharing your art and passion.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a very dramatic Wildfire. He should always be surrounded by an energy burst like that.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

XD! Yeah I pretty much talk the way I type. Or rather I try to type the way that I talk. Anywho here's a brand spakin new Legion wallpaper based around tonights ep of Smallville. Enjoy ya'll. Oh and this one you all can use if you'd like, bear in mind this is the one and only time I'm doing this as my stuff usually ain't up for grabs.

-

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That reboot Element Lad 'loss' banner is quite powerful. If that Jan had ever actually expressed himself that way, a lot of later stuff might've been avoided.

I really like the more themed banners. Though I enjoy your descriptions, I like to take a few minutes and let the image 'talk'. The Valor/Mon-el ones have been particularly effective.

Looking at the HEROES ones featuring the Milo V. character, the one where his collar's up, really made me think of Chemical King.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I love these. Hooray for getting Interlac so nicely integrated in the Legion ones, too !

I dunno' who drew the Cham on the right side of one of the earlier banners, but I hope the artist tackled Groucho and Chico in the original art, too. [grin]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

So I could sleep and I Decided to show ya'll these. Wasn't really sure what the Legion one was gonna be..still not really sure why I did what I did..so..uhm...yeah. I'm happy you all like my stuff and I hope that you continue to in the futre ^_^; Thanks again for the comments.

DC Comics: The Atom

-

DC Comics: The Legion of Superheroes/ Kal El and Mon El

-

Marvel Comics: Iron Patriot

-

Ta-da? Oh an thanks cleome, it was a Must to have the interlac in the legion banners. Glad ya like the Mon' ones Mystery lad, those are some of my faves. LOL Milo sorta does look like Condo in that jacket XD!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the heads up!

Mon's my all time favorite Legionnaire, but I especially love the Kal side of your new banner.

I hate what they've done to Superboy.
Making him the crazy, murderous Prime.

Thanks for making him the way he was and should always be.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Hey not a problem ^_^ I'm a big fan of superboy the way he should be as well. New thing made just a little while ago. Brand spankin new Legion wallpaper! Tried my best to take the energy of the episode and work it out. Let me know what you all think.

DC Comics/Smallville: Legion

-

Enjoy you guys, and yes you can use this as well.

Comments, Questions , Concerns and Requests go here if ya got any.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Great! You make me want to create Smallville "Legion" fan art!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice! I like the ring at the center, too.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This one is a favorite now:
Click for fullsize image

What a fantastic background, which really makes Drake's Wildfire *explode* off the page.

And the latest Smallville one is superb. Very dynamic, and the it could so be the cover of a Legion Anniversary issue like #300!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.