Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Shiny spiffy graphics tossed your way. With a side of awesomness (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Shiny spiffy graphics tossed your way. With a side of awesomness
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh man! I love that Kal/Lar graphic. Taking the pic from the cover of The Greatest Hero of Them All did two things for me; I got goosebumps and misty eyed at the same time. That's what art's supposed to do. Nice work and thanks!
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
these area all so cool! haha... in this...

Click for fullsize image

doesn't it look like garth is holding onto cos' arm? i was like "awww, garth is holding onto him ;__;" then i realized it was cos' hand... i'll pretend you put that atmo there just for my heart.

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
XD!! Sure thing VV sure thing. Here are seven new banners, four of which are legion related.

Marvel Comics/Dark Avengers:Amazing Spider-Man

-

DC Comics: The Ray

-

DC Comics: Firestorm

-

DC Comics: Legion of Three Worlds/ sort of for Yellow Kid

-

DC Comics Animated Universe: Legion of Superheros cartoon Season 2

-

-

-

Well, lemem know what you think you guys, th ere's more stuff comin up soon.
Comments, Questions, Concerns and what if any requests you guys have got go here.

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Star Boy !!

[Love] [Love] [Love]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Awesome!
I'd read some Adventure Legion comics as a kid but I really came on board around the time of Ferro Lad but then turned hard core when Mordru chased the Legionnaires back through time to Smallville.
"..beaten by a girl!" Bwah ha ha ha

Killer Mordru graphic, many many thanks.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
XD!! Yeah fun stuff man, I loved that s well. Not to mention how much I loved the artwork.

Here's some stuff..mostly marvel with one Legion thing.

Marvel Comics: Captain Mar Vell

-

Marvel Comics: Genis Vell

-

Marvel Comics: Phyla Vell

-

Marvel Comics: Hulkling

-

Marvel Comics: Ms Marvel

-

Marvel Comics: Photon

-

Part one of a two part post

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Here's part two.

Marvel Comics: Khn'Nr

-

Marvel Comics: Noh Varr

-

DC Comics: Tenzil Kem/ Legion world Museum peice

-

Comments, Questions , Concerns and Requests if ya got any go here ya'll.

Yk
between boots

Cool MEL.
Don't make me hungry. You won't like me when I get hungry.

Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Hey Look I'm alive!

DC Comics/Milestone: Static
 -

Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

So it's been a month and four days since my last post and no one's noticed XD! Wow...here's a couple more just ..well just because.

DC Comics: Superboy

-

DC Comics Animated Universe: Batman Brave and the Bold

-

Marvel Comics: Gambit and Rogue

-

Comments, Questions, Concerns and Requests if you've got any go here and are welcome and appreciated ya'll.

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Rouge and Gambit - sweet!

I like that window effect on the Tenzil Kem banner - I think that's the only one you've done with windows/frames.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh! I thought I said something but I guess not. I really love the Matter-Eater Lad banner. Like RIDICULOUS. It's so cool!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Great stuff. Static is made of awesome, too!! (Yay, he's going to be in the DCU proper!!) Absolutely brill, ADL.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snakeguru Lass
Applicant Superhero

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakeguru Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Snakeguru Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome stuff, what Image program/s do you work with when you create these?

--------------------
Carpe Noctem

From: Europe, Sweden | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Great picture choices on the Tenzil banner!
I absolutely LOVE the rotated windows!!
Beautiful.
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm happy you all like the Tenzil banner. That's a personal fave. Snakeguru Lass I only use photoshop for my work, sometimes I'll use imageready as with the Jaques banner that is a gif and moves.

Here's some new stuff. Startin off with a Legionnaire that I've never bannered until now.

DC Comics/Legion of Super Heroes: Blok

-

Marvel Comics/X men: Gambit

-

Marvel Comics: Deadpool

-

BOOM! Studios: Mr. Stuffins

-

Welp there ya go guys. Never bannered Blok or Deadpool before now but now I might do more if i can find the right pictures to make what I want to make. Anywho, I hope you all enjoy and remember, nothin's up for grabs unless I say so.

Comments, Questions, Concerns and Requests if any go here ya'll.

[ May 10, 2009, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Acid Digestion Lad ]

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.