Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Brainy/kara love (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Brainy/kara love
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, YK, those are some day-glow colors you've applied! Whew!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Really? Must be this monitor.
Try this, I darkened the figures and added a dark background.

Click for fullsize image

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
awww these are all really cute. i like b5 and kara, he was so adorable with her back in the day.

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Mooney might have drawn the best Brainy in the character's history. Certainly the most dashing / sophisticated / intellectual yet handsome.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DOX-Line-5
STILL have a secret crush on Brainiac-5 Shhhh....I'm Superwoman ...back.from an IMPORTANT mission.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOX-Line-5   Email DOX-Line-5         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree w/ Yellow Kid...these pieces DO make me smile...and wish for the old days in which the Brainy/Kara affair was a part of the LSH's history... THEY WERE A VERY SPECIAL COUPLE WITH A LONG HISTORY and like another legendary couple(Lois & Clark )they were a good fit.

When Kara died,I really felt for Brainy, for his pain...because his pain was that of a grieving (Husband?). and it drove me to tears. Brainy was never made quite the same again, his character became darker and meaner.. KARA'S BRAINY never called his teamates apes or an a anoyance...they were HIS FRIENDS !!!

Later, they tried to recreate the chemistry between him and Andromeda, it ALMOST worked. at least Andy DID SAY SHE LOVED HIM,(unlike Kara who kept him quessing...) but they messed it up when they turned her into a racist, THEN a Nun.
it
was
all
down-hill from there...

Then came Dream Girl....
She is extreamly beautiful...BUT the MAGIC IS NOT THERE ...they are better off as flirtous FRIENDS.

THEN...
They tried to bring back the Supergirl/Brainiac MAGIC when they brought in the SLUTTY SUPER BRAT !!! THEY HATED EACH OTHER'S GUTS
AND....
HE WAS MORE THAN TOO HAPPY TO SEND HER PACKING BACK TO THE 20th CENTURY !!! unlike the Querl I knew, who would have done ANYTHING TO HAVE HER STAY WITH HIM.
okay this is getting too long...

So I'll just remember like it used to be and look for more post like yours and look for more Brainy/Kara related fics & pics....
if you know of any PLEASE HELP !!!

THANKS

From: New York-one tough city ! | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I love the Brainy/SG story where he creates the SG robot in his jammies! Sexy art by Grell.

Also, I like the post GDS sequences where Brainy shouts at SG because he finds her so distracting from his work.

SG's death in Crisis had me balling, frankly, and seeing Brainy's grief did add to that.

SW6 Brainy and Andy were cute. I liked the Atlantis story. They seem like just a blip on the radar now.

Reboot Brainy's interest in powerful female blondes was a great character trait; entertaining to watch.

Threeboot Brainy/SG is a non event.

Back to classic SG... I like that her boyfriends were a green boy and a mer-boy. She likes 'em freaky!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I love the Brainy/SG story where he creates the SG robot in his jammies! Sexy art by Grell.

cause nothing says i love you like quite like building a robot of your girl your trying to sleep with

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
quote:

cause nothing says i love you like quite like building a robot of your girl your trying to sleep with
...while you're asleep and she's off in the distant past.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

DOX-Line-5
STILL have a secret crush on Brainiac-5 Shhhh....I'm Superwoman ...back.from an IMPORTANT mission.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOX-Line-5   Email DOX-Line-5         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
quote:

...while you're asleep and she's off in the distant past.
...and while you are strutting down the halls in your sleep...and in your SEXY JAMMIES!

[ February 10, 2009, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: DOX-Line-5 ]

--------------------
"This SUPERWOMAN'S call to ACTION...TO GET IT DONE!!!"

"LONG LIVE THE LEGION - 4 - WE ARE LEGION !!!"

From: New York-one tough city ! | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
At least one fan I know through LJ has proclaimed the Supergirl-'Bot episode to be the REAL reason that the entire series eventually had to be rebooted.

[LOL]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DOX-Line-5

...well the Jammies ARE sexy....

[ February 10, 2009, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: DOX-Line-5 ]

--------------------
"This SUPERWOMAN'S call to ACTION...TO GET IT DONE!!!"

"LONG LIVE THE LEGION - 4 - WE ARE LEGION !!!"

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
wanted to play with this pairing again so i took a shot coloring mooney's picture
 -

[ February 11, 2009, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: kidflash2fan ]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by DOX-Line-5:
...well the Jammies ARE sexy....

i don't think any of the girls would object to that

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Stunning!

That so perfectly captures the idea of 'teenage romance' to me!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.