Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Brainy/kara love (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Brainy/kara love
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
a-MAZ-ing!!!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!! This thread... just-- WOW!!!! [Big Grin] I love all the art and, honestly, I love seeing Brainy in love. [Big Grin] Win!!

[Love] [Love] [Love]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
thank you all

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Cool]

The old-school romances are the best.

[fans self]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
[Cool]

[fans self]

The first legion romance! (all that saturn girl/lightning lad stuff was put in later)

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Para-Dox:
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
[Cool]

[fans self]

The first legion romance! (all that saturn girl/lightning lad stuff was put in later)
and its the best one

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
As twisted as this might be, here's an example I typed for veryvery.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5018828/1/Legion_of_3_Worlds_When_Brainiac_5s_Fume

[ April 26, 2009, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Sarcasm Kid ]

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm trying to do some fanart of the two at the moment.Fingers crossed, its going well. I have a tendency to screw stuff up because I'm a perfectionist. I'll be sure to post it if it makes it. Its just brainy's skin tone that I'm worried about

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

i have returned from the dead...and i have a pic
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my God... he's a Black Lantern!

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet. Did you have a particular place in mind when you drew that? I really like the costuming.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's great. I love the costumes. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Oh my God... he's a Black Lantern!

are you talking about me cause....I'M A GIRL

quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
Sweet. Did you have a particular place in mind when you drew that? I really like the costuming.

not really, a while ago i had a thought that legionnaires might have to formal party's instead of the grand arena they always seam to have when they are given award which sort of let to the thought of who would most likely end up at them. and while i dont think brainy would go by himself.(i mean he didn't even take off his super hero costume) i do think he would take kara to show her a good time.

as for his clothing it seamed like that would be the kind of thing a Clouan would have for dress wear something they could put on easily and take off to get back to work

for Kara's look i have a theory that all the family members on krypton only wore there family colors, then i tried to make a dress that looked nice with that coloring

Sensor in the background, i had something else planed but changed my mind i just wanted someone to glance at the background know its her. and with shadow lass you can't tell but that dress? very hot.

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Oh God, I'm so sorry for the mistake. SHE's a Black Lantern.

Seriously thought I am sorry.

[ July 27, 2009, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Sarcasm Kid ]

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Oh God, I'm so sorry for the mistake. SHE's a Black Lantern.

Seriously thought I am sorry.

i dont think this is the frist time i had to correct that with you

well if your sorry...oh yeah i so am a black lantern..and uhhhhh Brains....moaning

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.