Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Brainy/kara love (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Brainy/kara love
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i always found it funny that clark never really had that much of a problem with her dateing him

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
He left the legion so they could stay together if I remember rightly. When they had the taxation problem LOL
From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
lol. i haven't read that issue did he? still B5 is a good friend who is taping his only live family member you'd think he'd be more upset.

love that very clear editor/writer/artist 'stop adding new members loophole'

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Supergirl volunteers to leave. Brainiac 5 is all 'waa noooo!!!' and the legion of super-pets stop her. Brainy makes a lame excuse 'you'll take with you 2 of the super-pets!' which is him masking emotion with reason. then Clark volunteers to go because 'she really seems to like him [brainiac 5]'

Did everyone see this on DA
http://mistytang.deviantart.com/art/CC-Kara-and-Brainiac-Comm-144153418

adorbs

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

i dont know if this count here but since its Brainy's birthday and this is her with a gift for him. i'm put it up

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

every one needs to thank wndola1 for this one she commissioned this..and i loved the idea

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I said this on a previous page but have to repeat: you have such a knack for capturing "teenage romance"! I love, love, love it!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dude, those are HOT! [Love] And exactly what IS goin' on with Brainy's force field belt? [Elastic Lad]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Something popped it open...dang!

that is one intense lookon Kara's face...wow.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to see a depiction of them sunbathing on an exotic alien beach wearing customized beachwear that riffs on their costumes. Maybe sharing a bottle of champagne with the sand between their toes.

Man! Your art really evokes memories of what could have been, kf2f! Absolutely beautiful!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

some day when i have time im pulling 12 hour days for like 2 weeks at work...with a few comissions to do

fix the legion of oz stuff cause every one i know pointed out the epic fail of those and still need to finish the legion formal stuff

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Kid Charlemagne
Frisky Perchlorate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Charlemagne   Email Kid Charlemagne         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
Dude, those are HOT! [Love] And exactly what IS goin' on with Brainy's force field belt? [Elastic Lad]

It looks to me like those are Green K meteorites falling, so Querl [Brainiac 5] expanded his force-field to protect Kara. [Supergirl]

And yes, it's hawt. [Love] [Cool]

--------------------
If your klordny lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

From: Arkansas Province, Baaldur | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Heh! I didn't catch that this was a gender-reversal image right away! It looked like Brainy was dressed Kryptonian and Kara was dressed Coluan - the skin colors hit my eyes second.

I guess that's a testimony to the strength of their coupling - any way you paint it, they belong together!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.