Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Brainy/kara love (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Brainy/kara love
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Amazing!

Oh, how I'd love it if we ever got to see that scene. I actually felt a wave of emotion overtaking me as I looked at it!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Amazing!

Oh, how I'd love it if we ever got to see that scene. I actually felt a wave of emotion overtaking me as I looked at it!

that's not him proposing just giving her her first flight ring..i contemplated drawing him proposing but it made me sad...and i knew i couldn't draw that

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
that's not him proposing just giving her her first flight ring..

That's what I thought when I saw it, but the fact that a guy she likes giving her a ring would mean something very different to Kara than to Querl just gave the picture even more poignancy, to me.

It's the kind of event that means something very different to the two people in the room.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by Set:
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
that's not him proposing just giving her her first flight ring..

That's what I thought when I saw it, but the fact that a guy she likes giving her a ring would mean something very different to Kara than to Querl just gave the picture even more poignancy, to me.

It's the kind of event that means something very different to the two people in the room.

i like to think Kara is making that same joke she made in the cartoon, "so does this mean we are going steady?"

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Awwwww...

[Love]

I need to turn in my Feminist Card, because my first thought was also that he was proposing.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Awwwww...

[Love]

I need to turn in my Feminist Card, because my first thought was also that he was proposing.

Takes the Feminist Card, and rips it up.

i thought about doing drawing him proposing, and two thoughts came into my head..one he would have a more alien way of going about it. if not from his peoples ways, than he would definitely look into the Krypton way....my second thought was it was too depressing, because that never happened and likely will never will

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Never say never. I mean, she's alive again this week, isn't she?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Never say never. I mean, she's alive again this week, isn't she?

is she? ive been too broke to by any comics resonantly man i would love that

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

There would have been pictures.
How do you wipe pictures out?
Or universes, for that matter?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

they only thing i can think of is taking her out of time itself incorrectly, so she never really existed (wiping out pictures of her) and any other versions of her is the time stream trying to fix it self

but f that i like the silver age kara. so anything wiping her out never happened for me . she existed, she died. her death is the only reason i tolerate bicthy mean brainy who is just an ass to every one. because he lost so many people he was close to. (alot of the people he really like in the legion had died) and he LOVED kara and there was nothing he could do to protect her from her fate and he tried since the day they met to do so.

btw who is the girl in the pic???

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I have her name down as 'Lauren'.
sigh ~ not very professional of me, I know.

She's from about 4 or 5 cycles ago, I think.

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[Brainiac 5] "The Language of Love" [Supergirl]

(G-rated fic, borrowed from alcimines at LJ's sprock_you.

All-ages. Enjoy!

--------------------

Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
 -

There would have been pictures.
How do you wipe pictures out?
Or universes, for that matter?

Imagine that falling out of one of querl's textbooks.
Querl:'Its a bookmark'
Superman: 'Its my Teenage cousin!'

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[Smile]

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.