Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of super heroes motivational posters (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Legion of super heroes motivational posters
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
No, I mean, before it was the "idea" that men are associated with blue and girls are associated with pink.

Like the way we associate baby boys with blue and baby girls with pink.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I read that in a magazine years ago.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
 -

Love it! [LOL]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I couldn't seem to find a place to put her, so I made her a poster.
I LIKE Catspaw, but I certainly wouldn't object to a character and/or an origin revision:

-
posted by skipper_521

[ April 15, 2010, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I wasn't sure where else to put this one since I couldn't find a Matter Eater Lad in the museum stuff.
I adore this photo, which I used tinypics 'paint' on.

Love it, love it, love it.

-
original photo posted by Zman4386

[ May 16, 2010, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's Tenzil.

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001015

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

THANKS!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

A new entry in the Brainy series -

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I wasn't sure where this one should go in Bits since it's Marvel related so this is my choice.

-
original photo posted by Zman4386
I actually did quite a bit of cleaning up on this photo, AND added doggy legs, sigh.

[ September 09, 2010, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I wasn't quite sure where to put this one either.
EM's a reject, villian AND Legionnaire!
Here's a living adage for the idea that the child is father of the man:

-
original photo posted by dddzzz

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Added Lockjaw parts.

--------------------

Come, join me!

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

So true.

I actually faved this on DA.

Also... i.e. Crystal and Lockjaw: AWWWWWWW.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
best way to describe the legion to some one who knows nothing of the team

'they are a bunch of aliens and humans that larp, and some how made a career out of it after they save the universe one or two times'

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.