Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of super heroes motivational posters (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Legion of super heroes motivational posters
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I **LOVE** Whitney as Nura!

Heather was a big fave of mine too!

I love your casting choices for ANTM models as Legionnaires!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Super Moby Dick.
(You stinker!)

quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
i Just found this web site http://wigflip.com/automotivator/?src=editor and for the last hour or two this is all i have been doing

i welcome every one here do some

quote:
Originally posted by Para-Dox:
You take them to tinypic
http://tinypic.com/
and they will give you a code (in the [img][/img] format) that you paste in your message

Little stinkers, both of you), even use the same type of avatar!
Brainy and Koko, Brainy and Koko.

sigh
You DID warn that this site is addictive!

Well, so is roll playing [White Witch - Re-Imagined] and so is graemlins!
[Brainiac 417 - 853rd Century] [Koko]

(Just kidding on the bawling out ~ thank-you both. I've wanted to find a way to use these different pictures.)

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I **LOVE** Whitney as Nura!

Heather was a big fave of mine too!

I love your casting choices for ANTM models as Legionnaires!

THANK-YOU, LLASH.
(Now, I feel at peace.)
[sigh]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Poor Super Moby Dick.
(You stinker!)

quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
i Just found this web site http://wigflip.com/automotivator/?src=editor and for the last hour or two this is all i have been doing

i welcome every one here do some

quote:
Originally posted by Para-Dox:
You take them to tinypic
http://tinypic.com/
and they will give you a code (in the [img][/img] format) that you paste in your message

Little stinkers, both of you), even use the same type of avatar!
Brainy and Koko, Brainy and Koko.

sigh
You DID warn that this site is addictive!

Well, so is roll playing [White Witch - Re-Imagined] and so is graemlins!
[Brainiac 417 - 853rd Century] [Koko]

(Just kidding on the bawling out ~ thank-you both. I've wanted to find a way to use these different pictures.)

i did give fair waring..and i've tried to change my avatar but its to damn cute...and every time i look at it i go damn its cute

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Quite the site, kf2f!

--------------------

Come, join me!

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i cant and you know what worse.im doing it with all my fandoms

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL, I'd change it to a custom one but I can never find where to do it.

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

-

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
This was my first one ~

-
I'm not sure who the artist is but the coloring is by Loser Lad.

Drawing by Cru!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Thanks, Sketch!
[Crusader   Princess Crujectra - Newcru]

--------------------

Come, join me!

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Found this wonderful picture of Kal-El and his boyhood Legion Flight ring on Yk's site and loved it.

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Mysa Nal 3
& agents of the Magestrix

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mysa Nal 3   Email Mysa Nal 3         Edit/Delete Post     
Inspired by Lo3Ws and especially Coipel's Brainy, whom I love forever!

-

--------------------
Let the games thrive, friend and foe alike.

But, . . . the time is shorter than we think.

Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Candle,
Thank you for sharing!!
I love every single one of your's!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.