Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of super heroes motivational posters (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Legion of super heroes motivational posters
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
The end of this miniseries!
Well, not so mini.
But it IS done!!!
And the crowd roars!

-
Magnify at 150%!

[ February 12, 2010, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Great liitle series Candle!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
and Candle receives a perfect 10 from the Spanish judge for this wonderful series!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Testtube babies.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
still they would have to survive long enough to make the test tube babys

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
That and cloning.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, cloning helps but Lyrl was conceived and born by a mother.
Granted, she raped and killed Vril but Vril was cloned.

We're at Brainiac 3 already.
What happens for a thousand years and we get to a Brainiac 5?

We should have new poster fodder coming up soon!

Nice job, kidflash2fan

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Cloning, and THEN they have a kid.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

No, Stealth raped him and conceive Lyrl, as she killed Vril.
Then, he (Vril) was cloned.
Or maybe he was cloned AGAIN?
I don't have my .LEGION books anymore so I can't look up Vril's original birth story.
[Smile]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

It's an idea. Because God knows the only way Lyrl would live that long is if he figured out eternal youth, life, time travelled, froze his sperm, or cloned himself.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I edited my post while you were posting!

And yes, he's very cloneable and they, .LEGION, have or had the technology.

That's when we found out that Talokians aren't cloneable.
After Vril was cloned, Lyrissa was killed by Lydea, her child, and they stated that they couldn't bring her back by cloning her.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

The Coluans get all the luck.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Yeah, life's like that sometimes.
sigh

(Although, I don't really believe in luck.)

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

I believe in all kinds of things.

Except that.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.