Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of super heroes motivational posters (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Legion of super heroes motivational posters
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
[Hug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
And by "that" I mean "whatever comes to mind first when you read 'that'."

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
K.

[ April 14, 2010, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I THINK I made one of these with a much smaller picture, but I can't find it and I'm not sure where to put a Legion Prime poster, so here goes!

The model is Dominique and the photographer is Mikael Rosenthal -

-

I feel good about doing this one even though the photo is similar to one I used for Comet Queen because I dislike Gazelle so it's good for my soul to do something for her.
I think, anyway.
[Gazelle]

--------------------

Come, join me!

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
I edited my post while you were posting!

And yes, he's very cloneable and they, .LEGION, have or had the technology.

That's when we found out that Talokians aren't cloneable.
After Vril was cloned, Lyrissa was killed by Lydea, her child, and they stated that they couldn't bring her back by cloning her.

okay i have to chime in here...

from what i understand of the Dox family tree line to be as of now

Vril dox born clouan parents

Virl dox 2 had a mom- (this was discovred by evil baby lyrl) but was taken by Virl ages fast and was told he was a clone-he is then cloned/repaired by the l.e.g.i.o.n.

Lyrl-stealth was his mother we all know that rape story- they implied lyrl was old when he had his kid and the same for his daughter- here is the thing though the current time line Lyrl is not Querl's grandparent its Pran

Brainiac 4 from the reboot they never named- but the sliver age/golden age Brainic 4 was Kajz

ending up with Querl either way

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I didn't understand any of that.
[Frown]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
It's alright, Candy, none of us did.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
was it that bad?????????

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I have an excuse.
I'm a different generation.

I didn't know where to put this one and this thread needs to be bumped so -

-
by girltripped

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

I'm just mean. That's my excuse.

The mascara's a nice contrast to the pale skin.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

-

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

It's violet.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Great poster, kidflash2fan!
[Smile]

I like pink on men, er. . . light red.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

You know, it used to be normal that men wear pink and women blue. I can't remember where I heard it, though.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

since when can women not wear blue?

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.