Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Group Shots (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Group Shots
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
subs_by_snareser -
(They're more like the suglys!)

-

I think they should be called SNUGLIES, in honor of their creator, snaresy. And they're cute!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile]

In honor of snaresy:

founders_by_snareser -

-

[ February 07, 2010, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
These are group shots taken from the new Adventure #1, so they're by Francis Manapul:

-

and

-

[ February 07, 2010, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hey check out the group shot - Matter Eater Lad looks great on the cover! finally on front! Here's the link -
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/files/2010/03/smlsnk-0202-03cmyk.jpg

Picture - Hope it works!
(edit - nope it does not work - somebody tells me how do I post a picture here? I tried to upload...not working right. Help! [Frown]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, looking at Jeckie in that pose, got rid of the tiara and it might work.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

It's working now, okay.
Thanks!

I HATE Jeckie's outfit there.
The gloves with the sleeveless look, the full mask with the keyhole, the garter look on the high boots, the crown with the rest of it, the cape with a collar, the yellow hair, ALL terrible.
[Razz]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I said MIGHT.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[LOL]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Sensors low-cut top in that picture, as opposed to the gratuitous boob-hole shown in other pictures, is actually a big improvement. Real human persons wear tops that show off some cleavage all the time, so that doesn't seem nearly as stripperiffic as the 'cleavage window.'

The tiara is looking dumb there, as are the short sleeves, 'though. I think I like the original Lightle design best. Very sleek lines, no clutter.

Boy, if I ever thought Supergirl wearing a skimpy skirt made a lick of sense, seeing her flying out in front of a bunch of men just killed that notion. Way to make Cham look like a perv!

Huh, just looked again. Jeckie has hooters, and Kara has nothing. Tenzil and Jan have more prominent chest-thrustage going on than Supergirl. On the one hand, cool, not every super-babe needs to have beach-ball-sized-bazongas, on the other hand, it's more likely to be an oversight or trick of perspective than any deliberate design choice to portray a woman an athletic build...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
It's a wonderful group shot of the Legion! I'd rather celebrate that than get caught up in the distraction of how women are portrayed in comics. The artist did a great job.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Nowlan's Legion
This one's FABOO!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

It IS wonderful!
Umbra and Gates and Andromeda are missing, but who's there is done beautifully!
Thanks!

--------------------

Come, join me!

knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Here is a pic I drew in a REALLY boring seminar, and decided to color...

-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Interesting choices!
I saved it, so I want you to know that I must like it a lot!
[Smile]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Nowlan's Legion
This one's FABOO!!

always loved Nowlan's work.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.