Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Abstract LMBP (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Abstract LMBP
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, man. Of the next round of guesses, although I've seen Tamper Lad's name around, I'm not really familiar with him, and I'm afraid I've never heard of White Raven, DrakeB3003, or Star Boy. Lil' rhino is the one in the second row (I don't know how well it shows up, but I tried to distinguish him with a nose horn and cut abs) and yes, one of the Timber Wolves is Rick (saying "Something Pithy" over the head of the character to his left).

I think 1st row #13 might be difficult because it's actually an underside view (and a horrible representation [Wink] ) and 2nd row #6 might be quite hard because I couldn't really get a lot of detail at this small scale. I tried to clarify that one by giving it a chest emblem from an earlier avatar, but that might make it too obscure.

Updated list:

First row: Nighty, Cobie, Lash, EDE, Lardy, Abin, Quis, Rocky, FC, Kent, ??, Sketch, ??, Pov

Second row: Candle, Miner, ??, Huey, Cleome, ??, Rhino, Stealth, Arachne, Mattropolis, ??, ??, Director Lad

Third row: Set, ??, ??, Rickshaw, Power Boy, ??, ??, ??, ??, KF2F, ??, ??, Crymsun, Jim Gallagher

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
bottom row, 11th one...Sir Tim Drake (I think that's his name.)
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
#10 on the last row is kidflash2fan = which I see is already named...nevermind.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
2nd row, 3rd: Dev Em
2nd row, 11th: Caliente?
3rd row, 12th: Karie?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Hmmm?]

Is that Fanfic Lass/Lady in the first row, second-to-last on the right side?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
My Updated list:

First row: Nighty, Cobie, Lash, EDE, Lardy, Abin, Quis, Rocky, FC, Kent, Exnihil, Sketch, Sharklad, Pov

Second row: Candle, Miner, Dev-Em, Huey, Cleome, joeboy, Rhino, Stealth, Arachne, Mattropolis, Caliente, ActorLad, Director Lad

Third row: Set, rtvu2, Blacula, Rickshaw, Power Boy, rouge, l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN , Suddenly Seymour, ??, KF2F, Sarcasm Kid, Karie, Crymsun, Jim Gallagher

I have had the benefit of knowing some of the people whom Exnihil met in San Diego.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Almost a complete set, but I don't know rtvu2... and although I swiped JoeBoy's design for Caliente, I think he stopped posting before I joined. To cleome's question... no, Fanfic appears in her earlier incarnation as Stealth.

...and Ex doesn't appear at all.

...except in the cut footage:

-

So... updated is:

First row: Nighty, Cobie, Lash, EDE, Lardy, Abin, Quis, Rocky, FC, Kent, ??, Sketch, Sharklad, Pov

Second row: Candle, Miner, Dev-Em, Huey, Cleome, ??, Rhino, Stealth, Arachne, Mattropolis, Caliente, ActorLad, Director Lad

Third row: Set, ??, Blacula, Rickshaw, Power Boy, rouge, l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN , Suddenly Seymour, ??, KF2F, Sarcasm Kid, Karie, Crymsun, Jim Gallagher.

-

Of the ones left, 3rd row #2 doesn't use that avatar any longer (although his new one is still the same character) and #9 is someone I think that I'm more familiar with than others might be because we've been buddies both here and on the DCMBs. 2nd row #6, like I said, is likely just a bad representation. But 1st row, #11, I think when someone guesses, everyone else will go "Duh... of course!"

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
3rd row, #2 - novelty?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

2nd row #6 - Reboot?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ps - this space rawks!
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Almost a complete set, but I don't know ...except in the cut footage:

-

[LOL]
Someone who can animate should make that arm thingy wave at us!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Row 1, #11 - Dedman?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
1st #11 is dedman "Duh... of course!"

2nd #6 is RamBoy

Cobie guessed Novelty so I'll go with 3rd #2 is Lad Boy

3rd #9 is LoneWolfLegionnaire

[Edit...some posts came in while I typed this one out]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
soooooo ........... awesome!

[Big Grin]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
it's just the folks with whom I've had the most interaction over the past couple of years.

hmmm... so is my big mouth based on my "character" or my own loquaciousness in person?

Seriously awesome work, Ex!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.