Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Abstract LMBP (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Abstract LMBP
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooooooh... you guys. *Gushes*

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I was pretty sure I recognized myself, Quis, EDE, and one or two others. After that, I gave up and enjoyed the abstract beauty of it.

Thanks for sharing, Ex.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
And that's a wrap. Final group guide is:

First row: Nighty, Cobie, Lash, EDE, Lardy, Abin, Quis, Rocky, FC, Kent, deddy, Sketch, Sharklad, Pov

Second row: Candle, Miner, Dev, Huey, Cleome, Rammy, Rhino, Stealth, Arachne, Mattropolis, Caliente, ActorLad, Director Lad

Third row: Set, Novelty, Blacula, Rickshaw, Power Boy, rouge, l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN , Suddenly Seymour, Lone Wolf Legionnaire, KF2F, Sarcasm Kid, Karie, Crymsun, Jim Gallagher.

-

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
 -
[LOL]
Someone who can animate should make that arm thingy wave at us!

That "arm thingy" is just my ever-present cigarette... but I blow you a smoke ring in affection, Candle. [Smile]

Thanks again for the nice words everyone... right back atcha!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
it's just the folks with whom I've had the most interaction over the past couple of years.

hmmm... so is my big mouth based on my "character" or my own loquaciousness in person?
Little of both, brother. [Wink]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm. I look more like a Gentoo or an Adelie than a Rockhopper, but I like it! [Big Grin] Great job!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I totally "see" the Ram Boy now!! Perfect.
This was really so much fun!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
 -
[LOL]
Someone who can animate should make that arm thingy wave at us!

That "arm thingy" is just my ever-present cigarette... but I blow you a smoke ring in affection, Candle. [Smile]

[Hug]
You need to stop smoking, ya know.
sigh

About Space Ranger, I didn't know he was someone's second (or third) personality on the boards.
Silly me, I should have.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
lol, you probably never heard of me cause I don't get on nearly as much as I used to... these are pretty cool though. I hope you'd be willing to do one of me, since I am in JoeBoy's sketch thread, I think at least twice.

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
It was a lot of fun playing along even after the fact, Ex!

And the images themselves are totally cool!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Thanks guys!

Yeah, Kat, when I did these last year there were a slew of LMBers that I wasn't familiar with, but in the interim, I've totally come to love your Micros.

Absolutely, I'll make one of these for you. I was thinking about busting out the template to do a new set for the DCnU costumes in the sister thread, Abstract Legion, so I'll use that opportunity to revisit this thread as well.

Of course, the other part of that then would be my request, then, for one of your great Micros. [Smile]

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
All I'd need to make a micro of you would be your look posted in my other thread. I always love seeing things of my characters and art trades make it even more fun [Big Grin] I can work from a description or a pic. If you're willing I'd love to see Whitelighter in any sets you make, the ones I've seen look very cool!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

OK, since White Raven was asking to have her character done in this format, I got inspired to go ahead and add an entire new row, featuring a few more Legion Worlders that I've crossed paths with in 2011.

Most of these should be fairly easy to get as there is no duplication from last year's group (and once again, no alts). The majority of these are avatar based, though there are a couple that use Sketch Lad's color schemes, one that goes back to an old design by Freekinos, one that is a bit of a combo of Lash/White Raven/Joe Boy, and one that I just did based on a logical extension of the poster's ID.

See how many of this new group you can ID....

[ September 17, 2011, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

Exnihil

-

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm never good at this.
sigh

The 4th one is Invisible Brainiac, the 8th is Whitelighter/White Raven, of course, and 9th is supes, I hope.

The rest are ?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Is the first one Faraway Lad? The second one looks to be Teeds. After that, I'd guess...Mystery Lad? Invisible Brainiac? Drake? Lightning Lad? Monkey Eater Lad? White Raven? Fourth from last is Legion Tracker?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.