Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Cover to Titans/Legion one-shot (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Cover to Titans/Legion one-shot
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Can anyone verify what timeline I should be planning my life around...

When it is said that the Legion of Super-Heroes re-launch is coming in December, does that actually mean December or does it mean the December issue, which would be out in October?

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chameleon Boy
World Changer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chameleon Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Chameleon Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Ack, I hate having to register just to see images. [Mad]

Depends on the images I suppose [Wink]

Here:

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/images/previews/dc/0904/TeenTitansLegionSpecial.jpg

[Chameleon Boy]

--------------------
---Changing my Personal Circle with Courage and Love---

From: RWC, CA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chameleon Boy
World Changer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chameleon Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Chameleon Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Oh come on 'binder. Everyone knows you need a green skinned hero who can change into animals to balance the orange skinned one who can change into animals. [Big Grin]

Hey, I resemble that remark!! [Big Grin]

And by the way, orange skin is much more attractive than green skin, any day of the week!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: RWC, CA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Awk, it's likely it means IN December, giving us 2 months without THE LEGION.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
So I don't see Mordecai on the cover. I wonder if that version of the Fatal 5 will be featured. Or how about the Empress's all girl (except Persuader) Fatal 5?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Triad looks more Triplicate Girlish than Triadish...
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

I was afraid of that. Thanks, though, MLLASH.
From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
*gulp*

The Fatal Fifty!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The cover looks amazing!

I love Phil Jimenez's art, and this looks fantastic. I bet it'd make a great poster!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Awkward Pause Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

I was afraid of that. Thanks, though, MLLASH.
I suspect that there may be some Legion related Identity Crisis cross-overs at this point, if the "event" is truly to be as large as imagined.

Also, did anyone else note that L.E.G.I.O.N. is slated to appear inteh Adam Strange mini?

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Very cool cover but it scares me to death! I love the old Legion but have been in survival mode when it comes to the Legion for the last few years. Scared of things getting TOO complicated.

But a part of me would die of happiness if we return to something a bit after the Magic Wars. [Smile] doh!

Great cover. I love Phil Jiminez! As to why so many Mano's? Maybe he's a fave of Phil having a spanish name and all of that. As a hispanic kid he stood out to me b/c of that.

Good call on the Fatal Fifty. [Smile] I smell hyper time?!

Jorge(excited yet scared)

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYG
Once a Legionnaire...always a Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYG   Email MYG         Edit/Delete Post     
I can handle the reboots (WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE EVERY FIVE TO TEN YEARS ANYWAY?!?!), but I can't handle the Legionnaires looking like pre-teen 12 year olds again!!! We need to go back to the semi-adult themes. After all, half of the Titans aren't really kids anymore. Think about this, the average 15 year old in the 31st century will probably be considered an adult anyway. Jo and Tinya are parents for pete's sake! I hope the art will reflect the maturity of these "teens" in the future...no pun!!!

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!!!

From: Sayreville, NJ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chameleon Boy
World Changer

Yes, but who's to say that little Cub will be around after the re-launch?? If Mark make's them all around 16 years old again I don't think, even in an advanced culture like the 30th Century, that Tinya would have a child that early in life (of course that happens all the time in this time line, so who know!! [Eek!] ).

It's a "wait and see" kinda thing, like it or not!

[Chameleon Boy]

[ June 17, 2004, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Chameleon Boy ]

--------------------

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree with Myg and Cham. I wasn't a big fan of them returning to little kids. Seeing an Ultra Boy who is half the size of Superman isn't any fun. DC kept promoting them as kids which really suprised AFTER Tinya had a baby?!

Cockrum gave us teens that didn't look like my 11 year old geeks. [Smile] And I still see the Legion having teens and adults on the team personally.

Waid's Legion seems to be a bit more serious but it also can be teens versus the system. Don't count them out b/c they are young, etc. Which i won't like.

Jorge

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I think there should be a variety of body types -- some guys should look more physically powerful, just as some girls are more developed. Just don't make everyone the same, imo.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.