Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Though the pastries at SHAKES were almost as good, the atmosphere was often an unusual one in which to be partaking of breakfast.

Still, I'll miss the donut/whiskey combo breakfast. There was something, I don't know....right about that.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

I'd like a Rimborian croissant and a cup of hot chocolate, please.

So, what's new?

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

And speaking of breakfast....

An egg sandwich with Tabasco and a glass of orange juice would be just the thing this morning.

Nice to see you back, FC.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
(surpassed only by the joys of a New York bagel with cream cheese!)

I'd like a nice, toasty bagel with cream cheese and lox.

And my friend Mr. Free here would like a bagel with cream cheese and locks.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh, what a difference a Nyquill-induced coma can make! I feel MUCH better this morning.

However, to be on the safe side, I think another herbal tea is in order.

And maybe a muffin [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the great thing about this place -- there's always a wide array of muffins from which to choose. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to interrupt, but what is Nyquill? [Confused]
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Not to worry, FK, it's a medicine for colds.

[ December 03, 2003, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: Outdoor Miner ]

--------------------

Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Thanks!
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

My pleasure.

And while I'm here, I'll think I'll grab me one of them little blueberry muffins.

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine please!!

....and if you have a spare blueberry muffin there that would be great too...

[Big Grin]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Hmmm... I just can't believe that this fine establishment is deserted... But speaking of deserts... and Coffee...

Truth and justice shall Prevail!
(A cuppa joe and a Plueberry Muffin, Heaven in the morning)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I was running late this morning so never got my cup fo coffee. Please, please, please tell me there's a fresh pot brewed! [drool]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh good! Nice and fresh, just how I like it!

[Big Grin]

And I really shouldn't, but those Boston Cream donuts look delicious! Thanks, FC!

<grabs one on the way back out the door>

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hangover bad... need Gatorade. Goodmorning everyone! It's already time for dinner and it's snowing here!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.