Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Tiffany Vote for Stu!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiffany Spiffany
Heiress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiffany Spiffany           Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, I'm not really a citizen of Legion World. I'm just visiting for the weekend.

So what does one do for fun around here?

--------------------
"I don't think that all of them are stupid!"

From: Mayavale University | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
For fun, one hangs out with Cobalt Kid.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
And I think I'll have a cup of coffee too while I'm here. If Semi were here, I'm sure he'd explain some magnificent breakfest that I could also order...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
*sigh*

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
This is the situation, folks: my war chest is getting depleted, so in order to maintain my high profile presence in the current campaign, I'm going to have to start charging for the coffee, tea and goodies.

A hand up, not a handout. Have a nice day.

[ November 30, 2003, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Dark Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Ahhh, I see how it is! You know Dark Cramer, this only works when you clientel has no other options. There ARE other establishments that provide food & beverages on Legion World so you may just find yourself without any customers and without any money for your war chest.

<One should never play politics with the necessities of life...like COFFEE!>

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

[ November 30, 2003, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentinents: During this Dark Cramer Crisis, I will be seeking to fill the breakfast void created by the despicable decision announced by Dark Cramer. [devil]

Surely our wonderful friend Fat Cramer would be aghast and greatly saddened by this development and terrible misuse of her wonderful establishment. [Frown]

In her honor, I hereby announce that SHAKES will immediately begin offering a FREE, all you can eat, all day/all night coffee bar and brunch menu. Dinners as always, can be enjoyed at the Starfield Lounge. [Smile]

Varalent

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
And don't forget our other wonderful offer!

Free puppies, kittens, and bunnies!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't be silly, Cramey!

I made a killing selling my old underwear and socks on eBay!

We've got cash and plenty of it!

FREE SURF & TURF!

Vote FAT CRAMER!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, you're a prince among jewels, and a jewel among princes.

Even so, I don't think I should stand for turning Legion World into a Welfare State. I've been talking to Junior McCauley about issuing some Café Cramer Sinking Debentures - so go out and buy yourself some new socks and undies. Send me the receipt. My accountnt says it's a fully deductible election expense.

The rest of you - qwitcher bitchen. No free kitchen.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Café Cramer is once again open for normal business. All free coffee, tea, baked goods and light meals. Thank you to all friends and customers for your support and understanding.

Varalent, I went to SHAKES and took the coffee machines back. Good of you to fill the free-coffee gap in my absence. You're a true friend.

You'd think I would have dropped a few pounds from all that evil possession stuff, but no such luck. So might as well have some croissants.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

That's great FC. My pastries don't come out quite as flaky as yours! Welcome back.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad you're back!

Though the pastries at SHAKES were almost as good, the atmosphere was often an unusual one in which to be partaking of breakfast. (Especially when the droids would forget to take down the dancing pole from the previous night.)

Vee
Still smoooooth!

That's not the droids' fault, STU. They take it down every night but Icy keeps putting it back up! They just can't seem to keep up with him! (As if anyone could! [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.