Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Greasy bread, I'll bet.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I tend to heat up the bacon separately and put a paper towel under it when I do, so as to keep as much grease off the bread as possible. But you don't get it all.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you add tomato, lettuce and a little mayo?

[ November 22, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I like open-faced bacon sandwiches on white bread with just a skosh of butter. Three of those, plus some milk and orange juice, make for a good homemade breakfast Chez STU.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Sunday Morning, Hot Black Joe, a western omlette, and a stack of newspapers... Heaven!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I think I'll have bacon and eggs over easy, a crumpet with butter and honey and a cup of coffee, black.
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I did Arachne. Would you like one? Do you prefer whole milk, skim or 2 percent?

2 percent.

Chai and almond biscotti. Yummy. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Today, we have two large batches of brownies, baked by Danny Blaine and Jephers. Help yourselves.

The magic spell cast over the Café will ensure an endless supply, but at midnight the turn into pumpkin cookies.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohh! I'd better grab my brownie before I forget later. That and a nice cup of coffee should get me moving after a very busy weekend.

Thanks again, FC!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
magic brownies? hmmm ... I'm not falling for that again ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

No brownies for me thanks. This may be heresy, but I'm not a big chocolate fan. I'll just have a half canteloupe with a squeeze of lemon, some cottage cheese and a cup of tea.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

What, nobody visited the Cafe all day? Are you all starving yourselves. I'm going to have some of Cramer's famous roast beastie with rosemary roasted potatoes for dinner. Perhaps a nice glass of Schulz-Oles Zinfandel would go nicely. (I may have spelled that wrong.) For desert, a persimmon sorbet.
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
I'll just have a half canteloupe with a squeeze of lemon

For some reason, I just thought of Seńorita Widebosom. I wonder where she's been lately?
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

She lives in the glorious city of New York. Obviously she's having a lot more fun than we are.
Stu
Time Trapper

Talk about some Big Apples...
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.