Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Or, as we used to say in our throes of puberty, "Humungous Bozzongas".
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Talk about some Big Apples...

I wonder if they're Golden Delicious or Red Delicious? I suppose that depends on whether she remembered to use sunscreen or not.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Or... [shudder] ... maybe they're Granny Smiths... [Eek!]
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Continuing the chocolate theme, we have Arachne's White Chocolate Truffles and Brownies today. For those who enjoy something less sweet, I baked Herbed Parmesan Bread.

All coffee, tea and chocolate is Fair Trade, of course. I oppose the financial exploitation of farmers - and all sentients - everywhere.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I'll have some fresh pancakes. And while they're still piping hot from the griddle, I'll place a couple of these delicious White Chocolate Truffles all over, so that they semi-melt into the pancakes. No need for maple syrup -- mmMMmmmmmm! [drool]
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Mmm... Those pancakes smell good! But I don't have time... Just a Cuppa and a Raspberry Scone, then off to another busy day.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Hm, nothing like left over onion rings and coffee for breakfest? Never tried it? Well, it isn't the best on the stomach...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Time for lunch. How about one of those swell scrambled egg sandwhiches with a glass of 1% milk. I'll take that nice table by the window.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Caffeine!

I guess to celebrate my 1000th post, I'll have one of Cramey's famous Moosejaw Sandwiches, and a cuppa Joe.

Yea Me!!!

VOTE Abin Quank for Legion World Janitor after all Someones gotta clean up after the New Administration!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Abin. Oh yeah! You most certainly have MY vote!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Caffeine!

Ahh... Fresh Coffee and a Sticky Roll... A Great Start to another day...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
CAFFEINE!!!

Can I just have a drink of Kono juice?

And do you serve protean à la crême in this part of the galaxy? [angel]

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Seulement protean à l'orange ici. [Cool]
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
[lol]
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
CAFFEINE!!!!!

Nice place you got here Cramer, could I trouble you for a large strang latte?

Extra Caffeine please....

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.