Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Just to keep track of them as Head of Security (and for writing tag-team threads), what exactly is your power? Some people have real powers (i.e. Super-speed), some a bit more goofy (i.e. pulling things out of people's asses).

Cobalt Kid's power is magnetism, and all the various facets that come with it (including flying, creating forcefields, using it to enhance strenght, moving faster, etc.).

Space Tart had the power to pull objects out of people's asses.

So what are the rest of your powers? I can't remember them all anymore...

Lash, do you still have reality warping powers?

[ November 28, 2011, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure if Lucien Lad has gathered any new powers over the last couple of years (he probably has, but what the hey) but his powers come from a link with the Glam Force (minda like the speed force only *much* more chic) which means he's terribly glam and fabulous all the time. OK so it's a vague power at the best of times but it did mean that he was able to break free from the hold of Beigeseid.

Plus he has nostalgia powers as well which means he can warp reality and time. I think that power has always been a little uncontrolled but it's been focussed through other people in the past and I seem to remember some wholesale restructuring of the LMBP headquarters during the summer once when he wanted it to be Christmas. Although possibly that was when he was still the Queen of Diamonds and a member of the LLB. I forget. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Iron Rat is a sorceror whose magic manifests itself with ratlike holograms.

In other words, a deus ex machina power. [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Princess Crujectra has powerful illusion abilities that affect all five senses. She also has extremely limited precognitive powers (sort of like a "Spider Sense", really). Her powers are rounded out by limited tactile telekinesis, which she primarily uses to augment her strength and durability.

Crusader has strong telepathic and telekinetic abilities.

Foxy Roxy had the ability to shape shift from human form to a humanoid fox form and finally to full fox form.

Maxx (Crusader's boyfriend) is a sorcerer.

Hmmm... I think that covers all my identities. Gawd, I really AM Sibyl [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Non-Sequitor will say or do something totally unrelated to what is going on.

[Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks guys! Keep 'em coming LMBers!

I kind of like the combo of super-powers/goofy powers that the LMBP have.

Another LMBPer is the Spectre (who is the reincarnated Foodmaker Kid in the body of Donna Troy), who has the powers of the Spectre (i.e. Spirit of Vengeance).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentient, I have no unusual 'powers' I'm just a normal Daxamite.

My adopted brother (Almost New Kid) has the ability to endlessly annoy people. I don't know if that counts as a 'power' but it is very effective.

(ANK constantly annoys ME)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... traditionally EDE is a good natured bumbler with basically no talents or abilities except a penchant for stumbling in the midst of cosmic happenings. "Accidents and disasters happen wherever I go..." indeed!

Various alternate versions of me have powers:

LUCIFER LASS: A red kryptonite alternative universe clone with the ability to generate/control beds and other furniture, etc.

NOBODY: Gay, mini-EDE who is intangible and invisible.

ESTHER ROLLE: Hmmm... don't remember if she actually has any powers.

POTTY-MOUTH MASTER: Super-charged profanity spews forth from his mouth.

I believe there are a number of others, but those are the ones I recall...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I have the power to cast invisibility fields around objects, including myself. I also have the ability to maintain a relationship and resist the tempations of comely silk-bethonged super-heroes.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
I have the power to cast invisibility fields around objects, including myself. I also have the ability to maintain a relationship and resist the tempations of comely silk-bethonged super-heroes.

...and super-heroines.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:

...and super-heroines.

[Big Grin]

Yes, of course -- that goes without saying. [Big Grin]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee has the power to vary the size of anything, be it himself (shrinking or growing) or only parts of himself (use your imagination) or anything else (i.e someone's feet, a chair, etc.

Doesn't sound like much but he could shrink someone's lungs so they couldn't get enough air in their system and pass out; he has widened a crack in a wall and turned into into a spare bedroom at the Villa; he could grow dust motes into insurmontable obstacles.

His power is limited only by his creativity, but it does take a toll and can leave him exhausted if he tries to do too much in a short period of time.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:

His power is limited only by his creativity, but it does take a toll and can leave him exhausted if he tries to do too much in a short period of time.

I'll keep that in mind. [Big Grin]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

A few I remember off hand:

Beagle Boy has super-speed

Lard Lad has the power of the Lard Force, one of the strongest powers in the universe that can be a little vague to the rest of us that aren't Lard Knights. He can teleport though and use it to fight

Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I have the power of smell replication. I can reproduce any smell that I have come in contact with. But I can only use each smell once. And I lose a week of my life every time I use my power. And it doesn't work in direct sunlight.
Not the most useful, I admit, but that's why I am a little known reservist that only shows up to die in big company-wide crossovers.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.