Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Following Abin's lead:

The House of Rockhopper:

Rockhopper Lad: Eudyptes, Crown Prince of the Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn is heir to the Ice Magic, the magical ability to create ice and snow and thereby freeze objects. He also has some control over weather and possesses super-breath. His strength is greater than the average human's, but not by much. He has the potential to be a powerful sorcerer, but has chosen not to pursue that, respecting the traditions of his culture and having seen what that level of power has done to others.

Time-Teller Lad: Tim Temp of Earth can tell the time at any location in the universe, can tell the age of any object and can tell exactly how long it has been since an event has happened.

Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle: A sentient meta-canine, Hyvvie's Nose of Wonder can smell any object within the range of half a planet. Magic tends to interfere with this power.

Old Dutch the Super-Cow: An elderly Kryptonian bovine, she has standard Kryptonian powers, but at a much lower level than what she once possessed.

Rockhopper Lass (wherever she may be): Princess Adelie of the Pyngwyn Colonies of the Earth-4 universe has powers similar to, but not quite as powerful, as Rockhopper Lad's. She does not have super-breath nor any known potential for greater magic.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, here we go again. things have settled down for my characters power wise:

Dev Em - Has the standard Daxamite power set. Not as powerful as Space Ranger. Also still has very limited Durlan abilities, but cannot use them without fear of permanent damage to his sanity.

Timberwolf - He's a genetically altered clone of Dev Em. Dev's DNA was spliced with a lupine race from a yet as unknown planet. He has enhanced abilities (greater than average strength, agility, reaction time, a touch of invulnerability that helps protect him from serious damage. He is also trained in multiple forms of fighting and self defense. He can shift his form to that of a furry version of himself...larger and more feral...called Furball for many years.

Han Em - Devs daughter. Has the ability to sense the thoughts and feelings in animals and her own family members. In time she may develop low level Daxamite powers, but that is unknown at this time.

Jon Em - Devs son. Has a photographic memory, and the ability to build anything he can think of, or has seen. (Think Forge from the X0Men comics - but as a 3 year old). He also may develop low level Daxamite powers as he ages...but only time will tell.

Kar Em - Devs father. A full Daxamite with political experience and military training in special operations.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I love your child characters, to me one of the funnest parts of roleplaying is romances and children. Of course both me and Red Arrow are young but someday I would love her to have Linus (after Linus Pauling) and for him to become Red Mage someday.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Aside from turning invisible, I also have the potential to control light in all its forms. I can fire blasts of light, change the colors of objects, and turn myself into pure light and move at light speed that way. By passing through a prism in that form, I can split into seven different beings; but I can only stay separated for an hour before my "selves" begin to fade. And, of course, I can fly.

Why do I have the feeling I've made msyelf too powerful? [Smile] Of course, I still don't have total control over my powers. For humorous purposes, I become a bumbling idiot when I am visible. This is more due to extreme shyness and an inferiority complex then due to any actual side effects of my powers.

You know, I'd completely forgotten about that bumbling idiot part. I like writing myself as a suave flirt due to my new-found confidence. However, some characters (like Tempest) can still make me stutter a bit.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This thread needs to be updated by the various Legion World mainstays that have never created a power for themselves!

Starting with...Jerry!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*glares at Jerry*

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
You know, I'd completely forgotten about that bumbling idiot part. I like writing myself as a suave flirt due to my new-found confidence. However, some characters (like Tempest) can still make me stutter a bit.

That makes sense. IB has matured and grown, so he isn't the nervous kid any more. I'm guessing that reflects a similar process in RL. [Wink]

[ November 29, 2011, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd verify your guess, but I think it'd be more fun if you verified it yourself, Rocky [Wink]

*glares at everyone who hasn't posted in this thread yet*

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
This thread needs to be updated by the various Legion World mainstays that have never created a power for themselves!

Starting with...Jerry!

One idea I had was that Jerry was like a *constant of the universe* much like 'Death' or 'Galactus' or ... whatever.

Jerry is the spirit of the well spoken, the eloquent, and able to summarize a situation or topic so well that heroes and villains alike are stunned ... unable to argue or fight any further because his statement expresses what they all would have liked to express, only better.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Or he's a durlan like his avatar.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I've long suspected that Dave Hackett, who is, according to his status, the Red Legionnaire, is kept in emergency reserve against the eventuality that fellow LMBer, Crymsun (who turns things red) might someday go evil.

Of course, that implies that each member of the LMB must have an opposite number within their ranks.

Smart policy, that.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
My opposite is Legion Slacker.

(or is that my alter-ego?)

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. I'm thinking about it and will get back to you soon.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
My powers are "ill defined", which makes me a boon to writers who wish to resolve a situation easily, much to the hair-pulling chagrin of continuity obsessed LMB readers who just want to know what I can and can't really do already.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.