Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*slight retcon*

As a member of a race that evolved from penguins, Rockhopper Lad can hold his breath for up to an hour and has heightened senses.

He has the magic-based ice powers of the House of Rockhopper, including creating ice and snow [Polar Boy] , freezing objects, placing living organisms into a cryogenic state and some control of weather.

[edit]
After the events of "Omnia", Rockhopper Lad gained super-breath powers.

[ March 03, 2007, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
This thread should be refined, you know like in alphabetical order so it easier to find peoples powers.

Excellent idea, Luna. I'll see what I can do, although go ahead if you want to start a list... [Smile]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun is a mighty barbarian warrior. In addition to the skills gained during a lifetime fighting evil men, trolls and goblins on the Northern Frontier, Hrun has, in a tale yet to be told, obtained near invunerability to most weapons and energy blasts. He is particualry immune to magic and likes nothing better than walking past all wards and enchantments to hit the, by now surprised, magic weilder on the chin.

Hruns main weapons are a sword and axe which he has an almost supernatureal control over.

He also has a small tiger skin pouch, which is seemingly limitless in what can be carried.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Stoopid Cat is the former familiar of the Cat Goddess Bast and current (if somewhat estranged) familiar of Bast's Great(to the 312th power) Granddaughter Pagan Lass.

As Stoopid Cat he is a pugnatious ball of fur and claws that can do anything he doesn't know he can't do, (and he's stoopid, so he doesn't know much)

As the Tiger God Avitar He has the combined ferocity of all the Big Cats in the universe...

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
IB can absorb and control light (think Doctor Light and the Ray). He can use it to fly, and he can release light in blinding bursts or can focus it into a destructive laser. With effort, he can even form shields and shape the light into rudimentary objects, much like a Green Lantern's ring can, but not nearly so detailed. He can also bend light around stuff, making them invisible, and can change an object's colors. He has been trying to alter the light reaching a person's eyes, thereby creating visual illusions, but hasn't been very successful.

By turning his body into light, IB can reach light speeds, and by focusing himself through a prism he can split into seven IBs (each a different color of the rainbow) with all the powers of the original, although each of the seven is weaker than the whole. He can only keep this up for as much as a day at most before he is forced to recombine, and the more power he uses, the sooner he'll have to. He'll need to rest for as much as a couple of days before he can do it again.

Each of the seven has a part of the personality of the "real" IB:

Red is a hothead whose rage is really a mask for his insecurity and hurt.

Orange is an energetic, outgoing, optimistic and friendly young man who is just a little naive.

Yellow fancies himself a ladies' man and is always trying his best to look good. He's a bit of a show-off, but he's still a virgin! [Razz]

Green is the dominant personality, the main IB.

Blue is IB's analytical, quiet side with a thrist for knowledge. He loves to read

Indigo is the pessimistic, sarcastic IB. He's extremely antisocial and kind of likes it that way, or so he tells himself.

Purple is the shy, insecure IB who is unfailingly polite and almost always does as he's told.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My power is to dampen sound.

Since there's not usually a use for that, I mostly kick villains' asses.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
It's gotta help with flatulance, though... [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I may have a lot of rough edges, but I'm too much of a lady to pass gas in public.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maleficent
Mistress of all Evil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maleficent           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
This thread should be refined, you know like in alphabetical order so it easier to find peoples powers.

Excellent idea, Luna. I'll see what I can do, although go ahead if you want to start a list... [Smile]
I got started, it shouldn't take too long.

--------------------
You poor simple fools, thinking you could defeat me, me! The mistress of all evil.

From: Forbidden Mountains | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
i can multiply my body into many duplicates of myself erg the name l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN, each body can act and think independently of my main body and some have different personality traits but they still obey me when needed.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

[ September 25, 2005, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Stoopid Cat ]

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, I have the power to annoy my Gramps to the point where he'll buy me anything I want just to shut me up.

Other than that, I earned my first Black Belt in Karate when I was nine, I've added a few degrees since then. I've qualified Pistol Expert (Combat Range) with the modified Beretta VLK 9mm Pistols Gramps bought me for my 12th birthday the last four years running (I missed the first year by one stinky point!) and Next year I'm going to attempt to qualify with the M-203 (a fancy over-under that shoots both 5.56 semi-auto and 20mm grenades, it's fun!)

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I have the power to generate subzero freezing energies that cool and condense the moisture in the air into malleable ice structures. I can also rapidly lower my body temperature or the temperature of the area around me.

In other words, I'm cooler than cold baby. [Wink]

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Any posters who've joined since September 25, 2005 need to post their powers here!

And those who joined before then but never posted!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to share, but since I'm no longer an LMBer, my origins and powers are for you to discover at your own inconvenience.

<grin>

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.