Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Usually at that time in the morning, I'm sneaking back home to go to work!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
The success of said mission due to what new super power, Cobes? [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Super-Handsome Smile! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
His main power is still Bovine Seduction, though... [Evil]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

One crazy night of cheerleader outfits and sheep, and *puff*: stigmatized for life!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
One crazy night of cheerleader outfits and sheep, and *puff*: stigmatized for life!

[Calorie Queen]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I should really do one of these.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
High Priestess Vivane: possesses goddess-like magic abilities, the ability to communicate with and intake the Mother Goddess, sense thoughts, see the future, longevity, and wisdom of the Ages

Windsong/Windbrid: wind/air manipulation and creation

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
So what are the powers of the new folks?

Tamper Lad?
Caliente?
legionadventureman?
Everybody Else?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

And where the heck is Future?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Check here for what I think would be a groovy origin of Tamper Lad! Maybe he began his career as a villain?

We need 'em for KidMarvel, Greypilgrim and others too!

[ July 17, 2005, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And where the heck is Future?

(Eyrk- you and me might have to just keep on saying that every two or three weeks [Wink] )

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay here's my true origin.

My powers involve communicating in confusing cliches that obscure meaning. Yet the person who is listening finds this reassuring and believes what I say to be credible.

These powers were given to me on when I was the sole survivor on a biological science expedition to the planet Skuleofbizness where there is no intelligent life. There I was trained by Dr. Stra'ta'gee and his assistant Mar katting.

Now using the power of value-creation and SWOT analysis I will demonstrate that super premium vodka is indeed worth the money.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Glad to have you on board, Tamper Lad! I'm sure your powers will come in handy next time an arch-villain like Middlefinger or Dip-Thong strikes!

Just to update my powers:

Cosmic Importance-- A tendency to wind up in the middle of "big events" by seeming accident
Super-Disguise-- Though rarely used, it was the hallmark of my career as "Boy of 1000 Faces"
"Jeepers!"-- The ability to summon one of the fabled Luck Lords to do my bidding whenever I say the magic word

And, of course, there's the fact that I command the Hippie Army of Greg Evigan Island and the mighty Legion of Calamity Pets, including Jinx (black cat, possibly the most powerful single individual on Legion World if she could be bothered), Calamity Monkey (with super-feces throwing abilities), and Buzz (a giant trained bee).

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

We cannot forget Buzz's climatic save during the Red Bee saga either!
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.