Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Ever since our recent adventure with the SMB of Earth-4, I've gone from being an essentially powerless member of the SMB (my place being earned more by my tendency to be at the crux of monumental events rather than any actual power), to being able to summon one of the mythical Luck Lords every time I utters the word "Jeepers!".

I also have a certain degree of immunity to reboots, retcons, crises, and other monumental reality-altering events. The exact origin of this has never been revealed.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone who read "Journies and Destinies" will know that I've recently gained healing powers and 'spiritual awareness' powers. The latter is a bit vague, but both are aspects of being able to tap into the 'energies of life' (while Elagabolus, my young friend and possible destroyer of the LMB taps into the 'energies of death and destruction'). So now I can easily heal (like I did for Lash after his fight with Hrun), and am more aware spiritually (like knowing that the EDE of Earth-4 was not our EDE).

And just for a point of continuity--Cobalt Kid never put a chip in anyone's head. He might be a cad with the ladies, but he's a good guy [Wink] . That was a plot by the Royal Inquisitor, although Reboot refuses to believe it. I'll be sure to add that in when I update the continuity.

[ September 22, 2004, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
[Princess Projectra] Despite the 'outfit,' it's Miss T here! I started out as a powerful but routine Naltorian seeress. However, my indomitable willpower was temporarily and heinously subverted by a strange chip in my head.

This chip ordered me to submit myself to director of security, Cobalt Kid. After he deposited his demonic seed within me I found that it mutated my powers greatly.

I can still steal glimpses from the future but it's harder to determine which timeline I'm seeing.

I can now create 'aspects' of myself - extratemporal versions of my personality that, more often than not, look like my cohorts in the Legion. I can also possess these aspects and overlay my complete personality upon them, speaking through them, as it were. I'm doing so through Princess Perfectra now. She is an Orandii from hypertimeline-7 that shares my feeble attempts to appear perfect in an imperfect world.

I also still have my ability to stomp on the toes of anyone who crosses me and, despite Legion rules, I carry a large supply of grrr!nades, such as this one:

These grrr!nades explode with the full force of my disapproval.

That's pretty much it, other than my degree in super science which has most recently benefitted Future. [Princess Projectra]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
And just for a point of continuity--Cobalt Kid never put a chip in anyone's head. He might be a cad with the ladies, but he's a good guy [Wink] . That was a plot by the Royal Inquisitor, although Reboot refuses to believe it. I'll be sure to add that in when I update the continuity.

[Princess Projectra] I'm not saying you put the chip in there. But I was under the influence of some mental manipulation during our romp in the security office.

Of course, Lash will say that my will is too strong to be influenced by an outside agent and that I knew what I was doing the whole time but I don't want to accept responsibility for it.

To that I merely respond: Cluck you, Lash, and a pox on your theory! [Mad] *tee hee* [Princess Projectra]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
As a native born Daxamite I have all of the powers associated wth that, but in addition under certain circumstances I also have some rather embarassing added abilities...

Whenever I get a craving for Foot-Long Bratwurst Specials, with Sauerkraut and Chili, followed by Michelob Chasers (generally by the dozen) It's best to stock up on air freshening agents!

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Possessor of the one and only genuine "Wanker Detector" (Pat. Pending).

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Numfwing:
Possessor of the one and only genuine "Wanker Detector" (Pat. Pending).

You have the ability to find masturbators?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sister Saturn
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
[Saturn Girl] Well it's about time someone started finding them. Release your hostages, you wankers! [Saturn Girl]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Around here? They're really not too hard to find [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Loser Logan:
Loser Lad harnesses the residual Loser Energy in his system to create self doubt, lack of motivation, and bad luck in others.

Hmmmm... I wonder if your family has any ties to the Luck Lords...?

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Despite all the retcons and reboots and such, Loser Lad's powers have not changed. So, instead of writing them up again, here is what I posted in the original LMB Secret Origins and Powers thread.

Or you could even look at Loser Lad's LMBP Outpost Personnel Page [Wink]

--------------------

Lurking Violet
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
quote:
Loser Lad harnesses the residual Loser Energy in his system to create self doubt, lack of motivation, and bad luck in others.

Hmmmm... I wonder if your family has any ties to the Luck Lords...?
[Shrinking Violet] Miss T speaking through her Imskian thrall from hypertimeline-6b, I foresee a possible timeline in which Eryk Davis Ester gains the ability to summon Loser "Lou" Lad by saying the world, "shurg." [Shrinking Violet]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
-ahem-
...a long long time ago in a comic book far away,

The Adventure era vesion of the Yellow Kid had the power to motivate ordinarily good people to do acts evil. You know, swiping spare change they find laying on the table, calling long distance from work, pay-per-view piracy, taking an extra newspaper out of the box, taking two when the sign says "take one"...all those little things that make life a little more fun.

Alas, too many capes and masks with nothing to do finally tracked me down. In the heat and raw unbridled power of the moment the Primary Color Gang was born. Together we 'came of age' in the ensuing royal rumble with the silver age Doom Patrol. (nobody reads that, I'm safe using it in my origin right?)
We ran from those mean old superheroes during a story arc called "Colors On the Run" (man, that Robot guy and the black glowing guy thingy really scared the hell out of me)and were miraculously retconned from just ordinary guys in funny clothes into genuine Super-Villians with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men!

I can now Smell Evil at any distance.
I can throw Evil against the wall and make it go splat!
(echo effect) Who knows the evil smell in the hearts of men? (/echo effect)

-what the heck a sliver age bad guy is doing in the Legion's time is a whole other story-

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KOKO
KOKO! KOKO! KOKO!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KOKO           Edit/Delete Post     
KOKO! KOKO ! koko KOko! koko! k-k-k-KOKO!!!

--------------------
KOKO! KOKO!

From: Interplanetary Zoo | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The best part about Yellow Kid is that he started as an LMB enemy, but then joined the ranks!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.