Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome profile, Yellow Kid!

I must say, the above one from Koko was also rather informative. I don't have quite the same hate for him that I did before after reading that...

...which still is a lot of hate, all on its own. [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
The best part about Yellow Kid is that he started as an LMB enemy, but then joined the ranks!

Yes I did. I began the LMBV v2 back on an old LMBP board and the old DCMB. That was pretty fun.

You know I always did feel bad about blowing up the old clubhouse but that downstairs bathroom never worked right anyway.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
If you hadn't blown up the clubhouse, we might never have used the Miraculous Machine to create the LMBP Outpost [Smile]

(yes, technically I just inserted this into LMBP Continuity, but I betcha at least one person will vaguely remember it happening anyways [Wink] )

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
But at least you get to now say you were the one that blew up the first LMB headquarters!

(After all the cleaning up after Lardy that was done...what a waste... [Razz] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
If you hadn't blown up the clubhouse, we might never have used the Miraculous Machine to create the LMBP Outpost [Smile]

(yes, technically I just inserted this into LMBP Continuity, but I betcha at least one person will vaguely remember it happening anyways [Wink] )

I love retroactive continuinty that fits this perfectly [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Retroactive continuity powers are as prevalent in LMB lore as super-strength/Daxamite powers in real Legion lore! [Wink]
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it comes with the Nura Nal Barette [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

It's little bits like this that I can't wait to add in when I get around to writing "The Written History of the LMB"
Spellbinder
Founder

Are you taking notes, or are you just gonna make it up as you go along? [Wink]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

And how surprisingly accurate is it going to be if he DOES make it up? [Big Grin]
Spellbinder
Founder

Cobie has an honest face. It makes you want to believe him, even when he is just blowing smoke up your butt [Wink]

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
But remember I'm reformed! Lots and lots of community service hours and a buncha mentoring at the Our Sister is Misbehaving Catholic Girls School in Brightonopolis.
Really.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Are you taking notes, or are you just gonna make it up as you go along? [Wink]

A little of both, although always with permission from those that were there [Wink]
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I don't have any fancy LMB powers or codename or anything. How about that?
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Just a plain old crime-fighter with good training and detective skills? It fits in with our 'Lethal Weapon' relationship [Wink]

You're like the Danny Glover of the LMB and Security Office!

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.